Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battle 7: UltraZ vs Lemon Trident

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
Battle 7: UltraZ vs Lemon Trident Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle 7: UltraZ vs Lemon Trident Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Battle 7: UltraZ vs Lemon Trident Left_bar_bleue200/200Battle 7: UltraZ vs Lemon Trident Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Battle 7: UltraZ vs Lemon Trident Empty
PostSubject: Battle 7: UltraZ vs Lemon Trident   Battle 7: UltraZ vs Lemon Trident Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:59 am

I looked across at my foe. It was the most ridiculous thing I'd ever seen. A lemon...with a trident. I smirked as I strolled toward it.

((To save time and posts I'm going to post the entire battle. Complain if you want, this means it gets done quicker so...))

The lemon started yelling and lemon juice squirte everywhere. I covered my eyes and when I lowered my arm it was charging tward me, spinning its trident like a circular saw. Waiting for the right moment, I thrust my hand in and grabbed the trident.

Instantly I felt the lemon juice coating it, and my hand became stuck to it. As such, I pulled away in the most obscure direction, the lemon still trying to spin the trident. Aparently it was stupid, like people had been chewing on its brain.

I yanked at the trident, raising my feet to push on its face, but I sank into it. When fully inside, I pulled the trident inwards and stabbed the lemon in the throat. It screamed in pain and released the trident, so I spun it around myself and blended his insides to mush. Standing up, I dusted myself off to remove some of the lemon juice then headed backstage to finish cleaning off. I opened this area for all the combatants.
Back to top Go down

Battle 7: UltraZ vs Lemon Trident
Page 1 of 1