Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Name: Anatius
Super Charge:
Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Left_bar_bleue200/200Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Empty
PostSubject: Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek   Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:07 am

I walked into the arena. it seened to be allot lowder and people seemed to have come from all over the playable areas. I knelt down and felt the earth beneath my feet. it was gritty yet seft, a strange type of sand maybe. it was powery and the air now full of the dust given off was stiffy and generally unpleasant thanks to the crowd I took a fighting stance and through a first level fire ball spell at him just to start things off.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Left_bar_bleue1/100Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Left_bar_bleue146/150Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek   Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:46 am

Super Geek snort-laughed as the fireball came towards him. He drew his giant pencil and batted it back towards Anatius.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Left_bar_bleue200/200Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek   Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:28 pm

I stept aside letting it fly fastme I then used my necromantic powers to summon an undead horde around my foe. I wached while he batted several of the zombies way casually but they might by chance overwhelm him
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Left_bar_bleue1/100Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Left_bar_bleue146/150Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek   Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:31 pm

he zombies were appearing very quickly, and the Geek was only just keeping up. However, eventually his pencil broke and his defenses were lowered. The zombies completely covered him, so he crushed a potion glass, blowing them off him. However, this did considerable damage to him too. He threw his pencil pieces like javelins: the damage was critical. It seemed his equipment had worn down too much so he had to take a desperate attempt to win.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek   Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:34 pm

I stept out of the wayof one of them and not seening the other it thuded intomy soulder sending me quickly to the floor. The pain was terible and I only just sat up to see my foe running twards me.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek   Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:37 pm

The Geek whipped out another potion and swung it down. However, he collapsed before he reached Anatius. The potion flew out of his hand and smashed on the floor. He was engulfed in it.

ANTICLIMAX END! Fight wins.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek   Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:38 am

wow that was quick I thaught and I walk off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek   Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle 2: Anatius vs Super Geek
Page 1 of 1