Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BANE VS ANATIUS THE FINAL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Name: Anatius
Super Charge:
BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Left_bar_bleue0/0BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Left_bar_bleue200/200BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Empty
PostSubject: BANE VS ANATIUS THE FINAL   BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:13 am

I stood ther wayting
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Name: Bane
Super Charge:
BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Left_bar_bleue0/0BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Left_bar_bleue220/220BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: BANE VS ANATIUS THE FINAL   BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:15 am

I was hiding in the audience hoping to take him by suprise. I slowly crept out and snuck up untill I was right behind him. "This is payment for all those injuries you gave me in our first fight" I said. I then siezed his kneck and savagely twisted it to the left.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:
BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Left_bar_bleue200/200BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: BANE VS ANATIUS THE FINAL   BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:19 am

He acidently lifted me up at the same time (( me small and surprisingly light ))
He twisted me around to face him and I wickly thrust fire into his chest.

(( I want this over in the second page so damaging would be at a maximum))

((that goes for both of use. stab be or something))
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: BANE VS ANATIUS THE FINAL   BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Hmph.

It's come to my attention that nobody really gives a damn about this.

Aaaas such, I'm giving you the following option, which you may take or leave:

I perform a dice roll now and decide the winner. From then on you can post in the main story, but every now and then come back to add something to this battle.

Alternatively, if you don't want to add to it, Smiley can make some [Enjoy censored swearwords!] up. <=LOL square brackets.

Like I say, you don't have to end it now: you can carry on regularly if you want.

Yeah. Z out.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: BANE VS ANATIUS THE FINAL   BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:51 pm

dice roll plaease
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Left_bar_bleue1/100BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Left_bar_bleue146/150BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: BANE VS ANATIUS THE FINAL   BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:26 am

Allow me. As Z said you can add more to the description of it as and when if you wish.

1-5 and Anatius wins. 6-10 and Bane wins.

smileyrandom carried out 1 launched of one Hit Chance :
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Left_bar_bleue1/100BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Left_bar_bleue146/150BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: BANE VS ANATIUS THE FINAL   BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:27 am

AND.
BANE.
IS.
THE.
WINNAR!!

A new topic for the finals battle will be opened in Plotline and Ultimate Battle Z will be locked.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BANE VS ANATIUS THE FINAL   BANE VS ANATIUS     THE FINAL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BANE VS ANATIUS THE FINAL
Page 1 of 1