Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Behind the Scenes: the Workings of the Overlords

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
Behind the Scenes: the Workings of the Overlords Left_bar_bleue1/100Behind the Scenes: the Workings of the Overlords Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Behind the Scenes: the Workings of the Overlords Left_bar_bleue146/150Behind the Scenes: the Workings of the Overlords Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

Behind the Scenes: the Workings of the Overlords Empty
PostSubject: Behind the Scenes: the Workings of the Overlords   Behind the Scenes: the Workings of the Overlords Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:16 am

In Season 1, there were four Overlords. They were King, Jackal, Bullet, and our good friend UltraZ.

King was the "leader" of the Overlords and foresaw the day-to-day mechanics such as stats and priveliges.

Jackal was in charge of landscaping and other major changes to the game's appearance.

Bullet acted as the "police" of the game, making sure certain incidents were cleared up and keeping people in line. To enforce this role that he played, he could manipulate gamespace (the "negative light" I mentioned often.)

Finally, UltraZ was in charge of combat mechanics. He was the creator of the hoverboards when he invented his Six Board Style.

Unfortunately, corruption hit our happy little group. King discovered the virus and was overcome with lust for power. He quickly attempted to recruit the other admins. Jackal was quickly swayed and became his right-hand man; Bullet was convinced but unaware of what he was really doing.

UltraZ did not take part. He knew of the plot and took steps to thwart it. Firstly he assigned the server key to a random user (which, of course, ended up being me) and passed the incident off as a glitch. One fake patch to the software later and nobody was any the wiser.

However, he knew that King would find the key eventually, and knowing about the virus he proposed a plan to King. Innocuous enough: he "give away" his six boards to a random user as part of a so-called "enemy lottery". Of course, the result was rigged from the start, and I received the six boards.

Later, during Ultimate Battle Z, the key data activated, taking the form of a sword. This was unprecedented, and as such UltraZ decided he needed to eliminate me to take back the key. However, the drawing did not workout this way. He was unable to use his admin-enhanced skills because it would look too suspicious.

King became aware of the data at this point, as UltraZ had expected him to. At ths point he planned to eliminate me himselfto get it, but was unsure how. Eventually, though, UltraZ directly challenged me to a duel and King saw his chance: he could step in and steal the kill, taking the key at that time.

Yet again, things did not go UltraZ's way; I beat him in the fight. King immediately jumped in hoping to beat me whlst I was weak; he ended up fighting Aamir instead. To his surprise he underestimated Aamir and lost. He changed tack and acted the hospitable host, allowing us in and telling us about the Overlords' room. He invited us to return at any time, knowing we eventually would.

He tried to speed this process up by making us fight the Generals, but once again we exceeded his expectations and won. However, to his delight I requested entry to the Overlords' Chamber. He hedged his bets and put the plan into motion.

Aamir and Anatius were trapped outside the area and made to fight Bullet and Jackal; however, Bullet realised this wasn't how he wanted to do things and he betrayed Jackal.

I went up and confronted King, having realised his plans. Heimmediately launched the virus and began battle; but its progress was slowed by UltraZ who assisted me in the fight. The virus, still in its weaker stages, tried to hold off Anatius and Aamir from progressing but was unable to do so.

King lured us back into the room where the lock on the server was located. I inadvertently opened this lock and allowed him entry into the final room. In here he atempted to fully activate the virus and succeeded, though his character data could not hold it and was destroyed. King was killed by this.

And even thouh it's not directly to do with the Overlords, I know you want me to write the next bit anyway: unable to destroy or even damage the virus, I was forced to directly attack the server, bringing it down before anyone else cound beinjured by the virus. This was the end of Season One.

In Season Two, Bullet and UltaZ continue to be Overlords. Whilst I helped out with the repairs, I am not an Overlord.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk

Behind the Scenes: the Workings of the Overlords
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight's Fate :: Role Playing :: The Plotline :: Season 2-
Jump to: