Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Left_bar_bleue1/100Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Left_bar_bleue146/150Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Empty
PostSubject: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:28 am

((I know it's a third-round match, but I felt it was more fitting to post it here whilst the second round isn't over.))

"Finally, a chance to gain information." I stroll towards the ring, prearing to fight and learn at once. "Alright, see you soon. And please," I look at Aamir specifically, "don't be tempted to try to interfere. You know it's against the rules. I'll be fine, trust me."

I step out into the ring, and unsurprisingly, ColdShield is already there. Around seven feet tall, he appears to be a walking tank of sorts, fully armour-plated. Unfortunately I know nothing of how he fights...but he looks slow, so hopefully I should have the advantage with my ninja-esque motions.

I bow to him, in a mimicry of the japanese karate custom, mostly because I know he's unable to return the gesture. "So, ColdShield. You ready?"
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Name: Anatius
Super Charge:
Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Left_bar_bleue0/0Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Left_bar_bleue200/200Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:57 am

"oh yes, but do you really belive you can win?" I gesture for him to bring it on and stand ready knowing my tanklike armour could withstand just about anything, gun metal had made sure of that ((btw guys, in this topic I'm coldshield))
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Left_bar_bleue1/100Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Left_bar_bleue146/150Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 am

"Think I can win? Of course I do." I started off simple, keeping defensive and throwing a couple of shurikens to test the strengthof this armour.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Left_bar_bleue0/0Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Left_bar_bleue200/200Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:04 am

I held up my right hand flicking the shurikens away 1 by 1, I make a yawning action towards him "are we actualy going to have a fight?"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 am

"Nice attitude. But I'm no fool. You can't provoke me so easily." I jump back and produce my hoverboard, kicking it straight towards his chest.

((BTW, presume the hoverboards are invincible, but can be knocked away etc))
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:11 am

I hold out my hand and catch it, I swing to my right flinging it behind mt with great forse, It hits the edge of the ring without a dind, I look back to my oponent and take up a defensive stance ((like I need it Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:13 am

By the time he'd looked back round I was stood right in front of him, and I stabbed hard with my sword.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:16 am

it was usless against my armour, I launch my large hand around for a right hook heading for his chest
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:19 am

I roll round him to the right, coming up just under his left hand, and then push off from his left leg and skid to a halt around nine feet away. "Damn, that armour's strong. Nothing I do has even dented it!"
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:22 am

"that's right, this is one of gunmetals best works by far" I talk to him and launch both hands directly down, he is clearly going to roll out of the way, but all this dodging he has to do will eventualy tire him out "so you thing you 'group' has a chance of defeating us?"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:24 am

"As I've said, of course." I dodge to the side of the hand and begin charging energy slowly ((that way I can move as I charge)).
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:27 am

"oh, we're so far down the line that even the overloards couldn't stop u now" I charge for him, swinging left arm, right arm, continusly, there's no way you can charge your energy AND move fast enough to dodge these attack, this is harder than the other matches, but still... easy.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 am

Damn, he's right...so Is top dodging. I put up my hands and hold a hoverboard in each ((the one from earlier and my other "spare")) and use these to reflect the attacks. They're powerful but this does take less effort than dodging. "Oh, is that so...? Quite simply, I don't believe it's possible for you to be acting outside the influence of the Overlords."
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:39 am

"well, of course that would be hard, but let's just say... we've been at it for a while" It was clear he was thinging of things other than the fight, so I took my opotunity, as he was slightly distracted I made a much more powerfull attack with the sinlgle purpose to bat the board out of his hands
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:40 am

The board was sent flying into the other, and suddenly I was disarmed. He was upon me so I put up my hands and fired what energy I had. I doubted its effectiveness but I had to distract him somehow. He had to have a weakness somewhere!
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:42 am

the energy hit my left shoulder, surprisingly it angled my abit that way "so we're getting started are we", I hade for a jumping attack attacking from above hoping to crush him.

Last edited by Anatius on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:44 am

"Oh, nuts!" I lunge forwards, sliding out of the way on my back, but the landing jarred me a little. I glanced his way and caught a brief sight of what looked like a fastening of some sort, then hit the ground again and my head shot back. I slowly pushed myself to my feet.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:47 am

I looked befind me, there was a strange look on his face, he had a plan? no... me couldn't know. I ran to him attacking again "You slippery git"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:49 am

"Alright, let's do this!" On my feet, I run towards him, turning sharply to the side at the last minute and running off sideways.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:50 am

I turn to face him again "so you think you have a plan?" I ake a deffecive posion "I'm ready"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:52 am

I skid to a halt and run toward him again, meaning to repeat the same motion as before.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:53 am

I try t catch him with a swing of my right arm but failed "coward, fight me like a man"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:54 am

I turn to the side and run, but almost immediately then jump around him and reach round towards his back with my outstretched sword. "Come on, reach, damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:57 am

I saw on my readings Ihad taken a hit, nothing unushual apart from where it was... this could be luck, or maybe he actually knows what he's doing. I turn to face him... If he's trying what I think, he needs nothing but a direct hit
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:58 am

"Ah man, was I wrong...?" I mutter under my breath. "Nothing to do but try again!" I stand again and take an offensive stance, charging in with my sword in front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield   Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match Brought Forward: Smiileyrandom vs ColdShield
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next