Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Left_bar_bleue1/100Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Left_bar_bleue146/150Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Empty
PostSubject: Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom   Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:24 pm

I took my position on the arena, I hadn't seen him fight so I didn't know what to expect. The announcer shouted "BATTLE ON!" I simply waited patiently for my enemy to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Name: Anatius
Super Charge:
Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Left_bar_bleue200/200Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom   Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:27 pm

I looked from the croud to see smiley random standing there I person then stood up obscuring my view. I jumped above him to see 2 fire balls flying twards smiley random
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Left_bar_bleue1/100Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Left_bar_bleue146/150Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom   Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:00 am

I dived between the fireball,s throwing a set of shurikens at the flaming foe.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Left_bar_bleue200/200Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom   Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:42 am

they seemed to be on cource but they suddenly evaperated before him. he smiled sithdrew a fire sword and chanrged
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom   Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:36 pm

I put up my shield and blocked the shot. After hearing the deflection of the hit I leapt through it, dashing towards the Dude elbow first.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom   Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:37 pm

his attack hit and I looked in horror as smiley sowered away clearly burnt.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom   Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:39 am

I may have taken a burn and it hurt quite badly but I'd managed to heavily injure my opponent as well. He lay on the floor, and so I kicked at him. He seemed unable to move so I hoped I couldkick him out of the smallish ring.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom   Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:42 am

the foe stopped moving he was deffeated. I was Smiley grabbed his fire sword and thrust it in the air as the foe now behind him stood up. it was ALL an act he was fine and he upper cutted smiley.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom   Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:23 pm

I skidded back along the floor, stopping just before the edge let to my feet. I was now seriously injured but my foe seemed so as well. I channeled the last of my energy into my arm and, using up the now-useless dashiieu, it formed a "wraith blade" of sorts. Using this I could parry his slashes so I dashed in, confident I could win.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom   Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:48 am

from were I was the move looked like a last attempt at a failing battel he was shure to loose. He sped tward fire dude. as he dashed through the arena leaving a bow wave of dust swelling behind him. And at the very last possible time fire dude ducked allowing smiley to fly straught over him. he continued into the wall on the other side of the stadium. he stayed there for a second before peeling off and falling flat on his back. I then looked back to see fire dude walking twards the unconchouse body. when the bow wave of dush hit him. the gust of air and sand undid his fire and he was put out taking him down to 0HP. a single paperclip was left in his place. smiley then got up in victory!
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom   Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:51 am

Standing victorious, I swung my sword around a bit, getting the chance to test it. I retracted the energy within myself, now able to sommon it at will. I left the stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom   Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle 3: Fire Dude vs smileyrandom
Page 1 of 1