Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battle 3: UltraZ vs Madcap the Maniac

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
Battle 3: UltraZ vs Madcap the Maniac Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle 3: UltraZ vs Madcap the Maniac Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Battle 3: UltraZ vs Madcap the Maniac Left_bar_bleue200/200Battle 3: UltraZ vs Madcap the Maniac Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Battle 3: UltraZ vs Madcap the Maniac Empty
PostSubject: Battle 3: UltraZ vs Madcap the Maniac   Battle 3: UltraZ vs Madcap the Maniac Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Madcap and I were on the arena almost as soon as Anatius had left it. Based on his previous reaction and the identities of the remaining contestants, this must be the final Knight in this tournament: the 3rd Knight. Simply asking him, although surprising him, confirmed my suspicions. Upon learning that I knew this, he drew his twin sythes and began spinning them wildly. As the fight started, he released one, swinging it above its head using cloth attached to the hilt. Like this, he had long- and short-range defence and attack.

I leapt forwards, immediately jumping sideways as an anticipated attack came from above. I stomped on the scythe, further embedding it into the floor where I was stood. I then pulled Madcap towards me using the cloth. As he flew towards me he flung his other scythe round me in an attempt to wrap me in the cloth, catching it again on the other side. Of course, this was useless. I cut the cloth easily with my elbow-blade. Grabbing the split ends I turned and managed to dislodge the other scythe from his hand. Now he was completely disarmed, I dashed behind him, grabbing his neck as I had done before the fight started. I easily broke my opponent's neck.

As he slumped to the floor, I walked off of the arena. The scythe that was not lodged in the floor began flying towards me but I knocked it away with a kick from below. I continued walking back inside, getting my manga out again and returning to my spot on the girders.
Back to top Go down

Battle 3: UltraZ vs Madcap the Maniac
Page 1 of 1