Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Name: Bane
Super Charge:
Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Left_bar_bleue220/220Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Empty
PostSubject: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:45 am

I walked into the arena and recieved a massive cheer from the croud. UltraZ was not there yet, so I began to warm up, by doing stretches, jogging etc. I then stood in the exact center of the arena and waited for him to show up.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Left_bar_bleue200/200Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:15 am

I descended from the sky, theatrical-style. I looked awesome.

Landing on the arena I looked across at Bane and issued a beckoning gesture. "So you want to get it over with...Very well, I'll try to make it quick." I shot behind him, grabbing for his neck.

(("shot" = moved fast, not shooting bullets))
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:
Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Left_bar_bleue220/220Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:07 am

Two hands grabbed the back of my neck. I dived fowards onto the arena floor hoping to drag him down with me. As i fell I kicked out behind me and pulled a shuriken from my belt, ready to throw to use as a club.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:
Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Left_bar_bleue200/200Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:10 am

Admittedly I was slightly taken aback. I flew forwards, but over his back I stabbed downwards with my elbow-blade.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:31 am

The blade drove into the area between my shoulder blades. I yelled in pain as I hit the floor. I then rolled over and sprung up. Blood was pouring from my back. I launched the shuriken at this face with all my strenght from nearly point blank range before collapsing on the floor of the arena. I managed to draw my sword from its sheath across my back and started to make a healing spell. It would be ready in seconds, and I would be completly unharmed...
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:00 am

The shuriken slammed into my cheek. For some reason I couldn't read this guy at all...

I pulled the shuriken out of my cheek. Blood showered the arena but it loked worse than it was. I knew I was too late to stop the healing spell, so I didn't bother. Instead I concentrated and a pillar started raising up between Bane and myself, but off to the side.*

As the healing spell completed, I dashed between the now-erect pillar and Bane*, and prepared to defend it. Hmm, I thought, that was slower than expected. I guess that's going to happen if I don't use the technique for a long time...

I heard explosions in the background ((backstage reference)) but didn't let them distract me.

*Here's a diagram to explain the pillar's position:

[_][_][X][_][_]
[_][_][_][Y][_]
[Z][_][_][_][B]
[_][_][_][_][_]
[_][_][_][_][_]

When the pillar was raised I was at Z and Bane was at B. The pillar is X. After it was finished I moved to around Y.

((The arena has been kind of simplified here. When I Flash-ify this it will be 6 squares across and 3 up/down.))
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:56 am

I had no idea what the pillar was and I didn't want to find out. I pointed my sword at the pillar and used my speical move, the power of my sword was realsed in a massive destructive blast as a massive ball of energy flew at UltraZ and the pillar. The swords weight tripled, I knew I could now cast no magic spells for over 12 hours (it needs to recharge) I looked up to see what my blast had done.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:06 am

I stood, back against the pillar, with a huge burn in my chest. It bled profusely. This was painful. I fell to the floow, but I was not wasting time. I raaised another pillar a little way behind Bane, and the two wwere connected by a beam of light.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:07 am

I stepped out of the beam of light, not sure what it would do. UltraZ was injured and I decided to use tthis to my advantage. I leapt at him whith a shuriken in each hand and started punching him in the face.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:11 am

This time I was prepared. I had already moved into the open and Bane's punches were easily deflected with my elbow blade.With my free hand I began raising another pillar, but no light connected this one to thhe other two.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:12 am

Confused I ran to the far corner of the arena and waited for UltraZ to make his move.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:14 am

The third pillar completed. I faced the direction which had no pillar and closed my eyes in concentration as the fourth one rose out of the ground, more slowly than the others. This was, after all, the hardest one...
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:15 am

I launched a shuriken at UltraZ, I had no idea what he was planning and I din't want to get to close.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:18 am

The shuriken luckily directly hit my elbow-blade and bounced off: I hadn't detected it at all. The pillar was about half-raised.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:19 am

I coudn't wait any longer I started running. I did 4 laps of the arena in order to get to super-human speed, then hurled myself at UltraZ and tackled him round the waist.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:21 am

I was hit directly and flew out of the square but Bane was right where I wanted him. He'd all but stoped after the collision and the fourth pillar clicked into place. Lights went out to the second and third pillars, makind a Z shape. The beams intensified and a huge surge of energy shot between the pillars, Bane at the centre. The pillars shattered after the beam had been fired between them. THIS was my super move.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:24 am

I leapt into the air as high as I could go. I was a fraction to late however and my feet were burnt to ash. I hit the arena floor. I had no way of walking and no way of healing my self. I was horribly vunreable on the arena floor. I launched a shuriken at UltraZ who lying at the other side of the arena, stunned by my tackle. His prone body was an easy target.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:33 am

I can't believe he dodged my attack that much...

The shuriken impacted my burnt chest. I cried out in pain but rolled over. Keeping my chest off the ground I crawled towards Bane, hoping to be able to easily injure him since I had feet.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:37 am

((He has lightening reactions!!))

I lay in the middle of the arena helpless unable to move. Then I looked at my sword lying about 6 feet to my right. It must have absorbed energy from UltraZ's special. I began to painfully crawl over to it, constantly aware of the fact UltraZ was getting nearer.

((I propose I dice roll, 1-5 I reach the sword and strike you a lethal blow 6-10 I don't reach it and you strike me a lethal blow. Completly up to you!!))

((I have to go now!!))
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:43 am

((I'll roll. And BTW it's not a bad thing you mostly dodged it, dont worry.))

((As you said, 1-5 you win, 6-10 I do))

UltraZ carried out 1 launched of one Hit Chance :
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:45 am

Moments away from striking down, Bane swung his sword through the air and impacted the side of my head. It wasn't even the sharp edge but it knocked my unconscious. Bane was victorious.

((Thanks. Absolutely LOVED that match.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ   Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle 2: Bane vs UltraZ
Page 1 of 1