Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))

Go down 
+3
WildChild92
R1CK1
smileyrandom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1/100The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue146/150The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:28 am

I was already moving. I lunged forward, throwing shurikens but dashing past them. I summoned my sword and aimed right for the heart.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:30 am

I easily dodged the thrust but I hadn't even noticed the shurikens. Swerving from one, I clippeed the other with my elbow blade, which I promptly swung down towards Smiley's spine.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1/100The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue146/150The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:33 am

I rolled out of the thrust, inadvertently kicking the elbow blade away. UltraZ's arm moved back recoiling. I spun on the heel of my foot and thrst my other foot into the ground, drawing a shuriken and using it as a knuckle duster.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:34 am

With very little time to defend, I took the punch and swungmy elbow towards Smiley's wrist.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:35 am

I hit but so did he. The gash on my wrist made me look emo. I leapt away and tried to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:36 am

I too was bleeding, from beneath my chin. I decided to keep my distance as well, and we faced each other like wounded beasts. We looked pretty kickass if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:38 am

The bleeding stopped but I acted as if it hadn't. I wanted to catch my breath a little more first.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:40 am

I stopped my bleeding and lobbed a few bombs towards Smiley, strategically aiming them to cah him an a cage of explosion.

((They explode and fire travelsin 6 directions, like the 6 directions of a cube's faces.))
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:42 am

I threw up my shield, but the bombs didn't hit it. I'd taken the wrong course of action and couldn't move without getting burnt. I spun my sword around whilst keeping my hand stationary and bean moving air to clear the "cage".
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:45 am

The fire was gone before I had time to attack. He was much better than I'd thought. Not necessrily in strength, but in the way he fights.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:46 am

I dashed out of the fading fire and tried to flank my foe, dashing in to try and ram him over.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:50 am

Smiley hit me and I skidded some distance. I kicked up a shuriken and launched it at him with speed.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:51 am

I couldn't dodge and my shield barely made it in time. Reusing an old trick, I kicked my hoverboard from behind it, towards a hopefully unsuspecting opponent.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:56 am

The hoverboard smashed the side of my head. I went flying and stuck my elbow into the floor to stop myself. He'd developed good control of the board. But something seemed off...

I leapt up and began dashing from side to side, ceating an afterimage. This should test my theory...
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:58 am

I brought my board back to ram one of them whilst I fought the other, leaping towards it and singing down with my sword.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:03 am

Perfect. I caught the hoverboard in midair as Smiley cut through the afterimage.

"I see you've completely missed a crucial point here, Smiley. This comes down to why I really wanted to fight you. You don't understand this board at all, do you?"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:03 am

I looked towards the real UltraZ, holding my board. "I'm not sure what you mean. Explain yourself."
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:04 am

"It's simple when you think about it. Why do you think you were given six boards?"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:05 am

"Well, I figured they were spares. So I loaned them out to my friends. Why?"
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:12 am

"You're such a moron. You really don't get it."

I used my free hand to remove my elbow blade, revealing a small switch. Turning it, the overboard flashed and the small screen on the side displayed a Z - my logo, obviously. A click of my fingers and the other boards, all present in this arena, floated around me.

"The hoverboards were alwatys designed to work in unison. THAT'S why you were given is. This is known as "Roku Mai no Ita Seigyo", which is cool speak for "Six Board Control". Now I'll show you how it works!"

Swinging the board I held around, the others followed it in a chain. I shouted "Roku Mai no Ita Seigyo : Muchi!" because it sounded awesome and used the boards like a whip to attack Smiley.

((Muchi = Lash. Sorry for being cool using Japanese.))
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:13 am

Shocked at what had just happened, I didn't notice the atack and the boards smashed me across the platform. I rolled to my feet, injured but still capable of battle.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:14 am

"There's no escape!" The boards pursued Smiley and went for another hit.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:16 am

He was right. The boards hit me multiple times, but not quite painfully as the first time. I struggled to think, but eventually saw an opening! As the end of the "whip" came towards me, I stepped in and dodged the last board onthe chain, spinning round the next. By performing this slalom between the boards, I got close to my foe and spun round for a kick to his face.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:17 am

I drew the boards in, shouting "Roku Mai no Ita Seigyo : Tate!" The boards formed a hemisphere between me and the foot, blocking and repelling the attack.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:18 am

My foot bounced back and I used the opportunity to leap into the air. I quickly (as I was good at it now) prepared and fires my sword's Power Beam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next