Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))

Go down 
+3
WildChild92
R1CK1
smileyrandom
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue1/100The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue146/150The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty
PostSubject: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:44 pm

((This is written in third person to set the scene))
smileyrandom stood alone, surrounded by pillars of ice. This place was unfamiliar to him, as he'd never been here before. Simply by looking, he could see that there were a number of ways to go. He started heading down a metal path, soon to find that it was blocked. What was the point of having a pathway if he couldn't go down it? He instead began to head into the distance, towards a volcanic-looking area.
((I think you can post now. Introduce yourselves please. This IS an online game, so treat the topic as such. You can know each other already, but you CAN'T know me yet. Remember, in character!))

((From now on I (and you) should post in the first person.))
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
R1CK1
Pseudo-Newb
R1CK1

Character sheet
Name: Peter Wolfsbane
Super Charge:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:53 am

Perched on a ledge just above a metal path in the depths of this volcanic landscape, I lay bored and tired, waiting for some action. *nearly dozes off*

But as soon as I close my eyes, I hear a shout. I immediately sit upright to see smileyrandom just below me. Jumping down from the ledge and landing perfectly on the metal path below, we eye each other for about 10 seconds. I think to myself "Heh, perfect. What I need to get this day on a roll.", so I draw my daggers and lunge towards him. The heat is on...
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue1/100The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue146/150The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:55 am

((Battle posted in "Battle Topic 001"))
Back to top Go down
WildChild92
Mod-Ninja
Mod-Ninja
WildChild92

Character sheet
Name: Number_Seven
Super Charge:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:23 am

Sat in the lush grass is the humanoid known as Number_Seven. He is sat quietly meditating to himself. This is one part of his daily training. In this state no one can touch him or get his attention because he is shrouded in a blue ball of energy high above the ground. After his meditation has reached its peak he returns to the ground and relaxes.

He uses his accurate eyesight and sees a battle ensuing in front of his very eyes near the molten volcano .

Number_Seven concentrates his energy so he can fly in the air in order to get there as fast as possible.

He rushes over to the area to get a better look at the fight.

*Flies to the molten area*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cheeseisdeliche
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:31 pm

I stand there, panting, facing my defeated opponent. So this is the "thrill of battle" the game advertised...

"Good game." I extend a friendly greeting to my opponent, and to my surprise notice an onlooker watching the battle.
Back to top Go down
WildChild92
Mod-Ninja
Mod-Ninja
WildChild92

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:09 am

Looking at the strange being, Number_Seven backed away cautiously so that he could examine the potential threat. He knew what the mysterious being could do so he made extra precautions and gave himself a shield veil so that his energy could not be drained or sensed.

"Good job" said the humanoid to the stranger. "I saw what you are capable of, I was wondering if you would like to form an alliance? We are stronger in a team so it would benefit us in case another or more attackers appear. Here take this"

*Number_Seven tossed a miracle seed to the stranger*

"It will ease your weariness and heal your injuries in one bite" said Number_Seven.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:27 am

Sensing the other user's apprehension, I smile at him - a real smile, not a weak one. "Thanks! But I think this guy needs it more than I do." I toss the seed over to R1CK1.

"You seem a little less...violent than he is. Hi! I'm smileyrandom. I'm kinda new actually - I'm surprised I won!" I rest against a nearby rock before pulling away from it in surprise. "It's hot! I guess that's to be expected as it II covered in magma..."

"Hey, when I first logged in I noticed a blocked-off area. Know anything about it? I'd like to check it out if I can."
Back to top Go down
WildChild92
Mod-Ninja
Mod-Ninja
WildChild92

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:31 am

"Mmm yes its off limits as far as I know, I was thinking about going there after my daily meditation, but I saw you battling that person so I came over here. We should take a look at the off limits area. Do you know how to fly?"

*Number_Seven demonstrates his flying technique to smileyrandom*
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:34 am

"I can sorta fly...with my dash technique. Unfortunately character expansion seems to be unavailable. Maybe I need to reach a higher level? Anyway, this'll do."
Back to top Go down
WildChild92
Mod-Ninja
Mod-Ninja
WildChild92

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:38 am

"Ahh so you know the dash technique? Well I heard about this technique a few weeks ago and you can use this item with your dash technique to fly"

*Presents a dashiieu"

"If you press it into your forearm so it is in your skin you will be able to fly, but it can be quite painful at first but in the end its worth it, it took me months to learn how to fly"

*Gives dashiieu*
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:43 am

"Are you sure this is game-legal? >_> I won't run out of HP using this, will I...I don't want to die. ...Alright, I trust you."
I thrust the dashiieu into my forearm, and my HP falls by about 55. "Woah, that was bad. Oh well, I'll live. I have potions!" I use a potion to restore my lost HP.
Back to top Go down
WildChild92
Mod-Ninja
Mod-Ninja
WildChild92

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:45 am

"Excellent, you did it well" *smiles* "I lost almost all of my hp due to my lack of battling but due to my vigorous training I managed to get it all back and get stronger. Lets go check out that area"

*Number_Seven & smileyrandom fly off*
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:54 am

I land at the metal path, looking at the blocking red barrier. WildChild92 flew in just ahead, and passed straight through the barrier. I stand there in shock.

"How...how did you get through there?" Upon trying to follow, I get beaten back. "You'll have to go and explore, find out what's there..."
Back to top Go down
WildChild92
Mod-Ninja
Mod-Ninja
WildChild92

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:50 am

"Ah...this isn't good..."

*returns through the barrier*

"I sense an energy disturbance, you must take my things until I get back oh and my outer wear, it is much too heavy for battle"

*removes jacket and passes to smileyrandom*

"I'll be back soon, wish me luck"

*signals*

Heading back through the barrier, seemingly almost defenseless, Number_Seven stared at the new foreboding area.

The area looks like it hasn't been walked on in years.

Five pillars ominously surround the area as if put there to protect something.

A number of vast waterfalls are visible at the far wall.

In the middle of the area lies a dark pit, the edges smooth and rounded.

In the centre of the pit, a grey mass floats. It seems to speak "Can you hear me...?"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:59 am

smileyrandom
"I'm left with all Number_Seven's stuff. I guess all I can do is wait..."
My character takes on a slight transparency, indicated that I'm logged on but away from the game. I'll be notified if anyone tries to speak to me.

WildChild92

"Yes, I can hear you." I reply to the floating blob.

"Will you accept me?" comes the hasty response.

I feel confused by this. What could it mean, "accept me"?

Then it speaks again. "I could make you stronger, faster...improve all your abilities. Do you want that?"

I ponder the strange being's request. Could it be harmful? Or is it worth any danger that may not even exist? Should I take it or not?
Back to top Go down
WildChild92
Mod-Ninja
Mod-Ninja
WildChild92

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:11 am

A hand appears from the centre of the area as if to welcome me inside. I get close to the area and inspect it.

All of a sudden the hand transforms into a cloaked entity and lunges towards me.

"If you wish to get the secret of my power you must first prove your capabilities and strengths. Defeat me and reap the benefits..."

"As you wish..." said Number_Seven.

I prepare myself for battle.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:14 am

((Battle posted in Battle Topic 002))
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Name: Anatius
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:00 am

many miles away the iron clad warior priest Anatius was awoken from his trance laike praying state.

I felt changed as if the winds of magic holding the very fabric of reality together had changed.

I picked up my iron battle hammer and stode tward the horizon. to a fire volcanic place long forgoten by the God I surve.

nothing would stand in my way.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Name: Bane
Super Charge:
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue220/220The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:00 am

I siezed another wolf's head and twisted it harshly to the side, snapping it like a twig. I turned and fled with the pack on my heals, baying for my blood. I reached super-human speed and outstripped them easily. On the road I saw a man with an iron battle hammer lumbering along. Smiling grimly I drew a shuriken from the belt aroound my waist and launched it at his unprotected back. I then threw myself at him, ready to fight to the death!
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:15 am

battle on topic 003
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue220/220The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:42 pm

I shakily got to my feet and looked at my stomach. I had no idea how long I had been unconcius for. The wound had healed badly, a mess of scarring and torn flesh. Hatred flowed throuh my body and I got painfully to my feet, intetent on destroying the scum who had done this to me. Nothing would stop me, I would not rest untill he is killed.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:18 am

I was free. At total peace with myself and the univers i lived in. Any question, any dout that may had filled my heart were lifted. I was above and beond life dragging my down and an unknown lightness carried my soul.

I lay there for an eternety for were I was there was no time, nothing to rush nothing else to do more importently than what ever you are doing. I just lay there in a maditations state. I the for the first time let the light of my surrowndings flood my vision. I light sooving green filled my otherwise blind paradise and an undiscribobal cunfort filled me. I realised I was in a paradise. there were trees, fruit booshes and grass. The sorted fresheds most beautiful shade of green that suported my as i lay cunfortably naked in it. It was liberating, natural and feltgenerably more, just right than anything I had ever experienced in life.

There were signs of movement every s o offen an animal of butterfly would pass through the trees.

There was a small stream here. the water a serine shade of pail light blue. I got up now for the first time, a crisp breeze cooling me a a perfect tempreture as my nude state let me apresiate it fully. As I got to the steam I notest fish. they were calming and didn't seem afraid of my pressence. I knelt again the grass soft under my bare skin and I cupped my hands to drink. The water was cool refreshing and tasted in a single word "pure". I spalshed some on my face washing away dirt what wasn't there.

I got up again and from behind a tree a face peeked out. The scene was from as if out of a film a blured reality of paradise in slow mtion. I looked out again clearly a young girl there was a sort gigle and they hid behing the tree again.

The current atmosphere almost playful I took a longer than ushual stride across the streem and walked tward the tree. I looked behind it but no one was to be seen I then saw the same face come out from behind another tree. They ran to another in plain sight before annother 3 or4 children appeared out from behind branched of bushes they all ran and hit tapping each other on the sholder playig some game. All of them laughing, all of them smiling. I too ran up and played. they just let me play, let me join in without a word we played in this low motion soft calming bler for hours untill me where tired, the feeling were secumed to wasent exactly tiredness but a need for rest after the games we lay down by the streem and talked. I can't remember what about of much really. there is no real memory in this place, just a light feeling no one coould forget.

The children must have been here a wile. the knew what they where doing and the led me to a clearing down streem were thete was a waterfall and at the bottom of it a pool of glisening water clear to the bottom. we stayed there for what I think was a day, for here the sun light was constant, an ever walm environment. we swam and layed by the water and ate the sweet fruit of the surrounding forest.

I remember being in the relaxed happy state ths world lives in when my calmness Snapped! I clicked. my brain remembered the tasked in life I had saught after. as nice as this life was It wasn't for the curent me.

I had work to do!
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Crouching behind a tree overlooking the road I looked down to see a hooded figure walking slowly along. Wincing at the pain iny stomach I drew a Shuriken from my belt. The lethal throwing star embedded itself in his neck and he died instantly without a sound. I headed to the corpse and pulled back his cloak, cursing when I realsed he was not the one who I seeked. I noticed the hilt of a claymore sticking out over his shoulder. I drew it out. Such huge weapon should be heavy but it was incredibly light. I knew there was magic in this blade. Sheathing it in my belt I set of painfully down the road.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:44 am

I was back.

With a new purpose, a new race and a new class.

I first awoke in the mountain caves me species calls home there cold damp and away from the hated sun.

I wear ragged black robes to protect me from the sun. My skin is a vivid purple and Sigmar has asked me to unite this race and lead a war against the chaos city "axiten" now coruption the empire from within.

I have 5 night goblins corrently working the catch a squig and I'm trying to amass an army.

The only problem is I'm a hated race fighting for the emire.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:31 am

The pain in my stomach was getting worse and I had to pause to rest for an hour or so. I continued along the road, when I noticed a mountain range ahead of me. There was a peak in these mountains that stood far hire than the others. I had a calling, a desire to be there. I set off in a new direction, getting faster and hit super-human speed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next