Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))

Go down 
+3
WildChild92
R1CK1
smileyrandom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
who?
Guardian
Guardian
who?

Character sheet
Name: who?
Super Charge:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/100The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:57 am

i enter the cave and start making friends with the dwarves staight away i found that the potion really helped after a few hours of bonding i decided to get to the point i told them about the axe and asked them to make me theese weapons the agreed and got to work i decided to leave the cave while they were doing this when i got out anatius was gone
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue146/150The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:03 am

On the way on my travels, I encountered Bane. He was asleep. I stood on his face.

I arrived at the mansion. At the door, someone was waiting for me and appeared to react to my presence. He was a hooded figure, with furry red hands visible under his cloak. He suddenly attacked me, alarmingly fast-moving, and I was taken by surprise. He knocked me off my hoverboard and I willed it to return and catfch me. It cushioned the shot and I flew back towards him, throwing some shurikens toward him.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Name: Anatius
Super Charge:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:21 am

I saw my assassin friend and realised the battle may turn in my favour I fulled a vile from my robe and drank I fealt energised and the world around me slowed almost to a holt. I saw the assassin look twards me but I quickly looked back and launched an attack on the dwarf watchmen who were suposted to be watching the cave entrence. fortunatly for us that decided at tavern would better suit thier needs. I began to frantickly clobber the remaining guard with my shaman staff he had no time to react in the slow world I had left he bearly moved and after at least 57 attacks the potion of mega speed wore off and I returned to mornal time the guard dropped dead. I jumped onto my hover bord and glided twards the assassin I asked him how it was going he said to was going well and he retured to the cave.
Back to top Go down
who?
Guardian
Guardian
who?

Character sheet
Super Charge:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/100The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:25 am

when i got back the shuriken and axes were ready so i piked them up and payed them in beer (2 gallons of it) as i was leaving i was attacked from behind it was dwarf i slashed him in half with the red hot axe and jumped on my hover board and left the cave. i told anatius that they must have realised i was working with him.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue146/150The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:28 am

We'd been fighting for a good few minutes. He was clearly many levels higher than me but my board gave me the edge. I saw his hands begin to glow and so put up my shield. It was cracked by the attack but it protected me. As the shield went down, I kicked the board toward him and it slammed into his face. He flew across the room, lying limp.

I went over to examine his body, but I couldn't gain any knowldedge of interest as he faded out of existence. I had a feeling he'd be back, and he wasn't alone...
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Name: Bane
Super Charge:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue220/220The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:51 am

I was approaching a monutain, tensed and ready. A dwarf lept at me swing an axe; I dispatched with a swift blow to the head and continued.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:31 am

The assassin and I sped away from the cave on the hover bordes easily loosing the dwarves.

Ahead of us I say bane and I quickly glided past he then ran after us reaching supper human speed but it was not enough the speed the bordes gave us meant we quickly lost him.

I then went onto play functions and message bord, onto my friends list and there he was, smiley random I opened a telepathic link "I've found bane" I said to him "meet us at the hole the three of us could force and allience with him what do you say we're headed there now"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:03 am

Having nothing else to do, I sped off towards the hole. I somehow mnaged to arrive first, and waited patiently for the others.
Back to top Go down
who?
Guardian
Guardian
who?

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:19 am

me and anatuis arrived soon after smiley random we started to make a plan when there we saw a figure in the distance
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:28 am

The figure was clearly Bane. He was relentlessly following Anatius with bloodlust in his eyes. I drew a funny picture of him and showed it to the group.

Last edited by smileyrandom on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:28 am

bane was coming at us at super human speed. we took position. the plan was perfect. smileey random jumped onto his bord the assassin disapeared and I drunk the potion I had only just pripaired. we were ready!
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:
The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue220/220The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:53 pm

I found myself sourounded on all sides! I dropped into a fighting crouch, shurikens ready for a fight!
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:56 pm

battel topic 005
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:11 am

Having subdued Bane, we made our case. "Alright, it's as simple as this. We want you to calm down ad think about why you're fighting us. Hopefully, you'll become our friend."
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:20 am

I said: "I have no quarrel with you, I will be your friends if I can sink my sword into Anatius's throat!"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:33 am

"What is your "quarrel" with Anatius?"
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:25 am

"He stabbed me in the stomach, he left me injured, possibly crippled for life."
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:34 am

"To be fair, y'know, it's just a game. It's not actually life-threatening. I assume you're a very proud person?"
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:36 am

"No" I retorted angrily. I turned and began to flee hoping to reach super human speed
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:39 am

Before Bane could reach the edge of the hole, the virtual barrier suddenly opened. Our "group" of four fell down quite a way before landing on a large platform that DEINITELY wasn't there before. Stood opposite us were four of the hooded figures I'd fought earlier. One had the same red fur my foe had, but the others seemed not to. A new barrier was rected around the latform: it looked like we'd have to fight pur way out.

I shouted to Bane, who was some distance away: "Here! Borrow this board! It'll help you fight! These guys won't just let you escape!" With this, I tossed a board in Bane's direction.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:03 am

I caught it, yelling my thanks, ready for battle. Then a sudden stomach pain tore through my body. I fell to my knees defenceless, at there mercy...
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:49 am

Controlling the hoverboard from afar, I moved Bane back towards the main groupfor his protection. The hooded figures surrounded us and closed in...
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:59 am

I then opened eyes from the blackness of unconteachness to realise we were surrounded. A potion of ethirialistity wouldn't work against a vampireas thier magical creatures. I saw one goinf for Bane he was behind him and abount to slice his throught so I quickly opened my inventory releasing the sqig.

I leapt over the group and ate the vampire whole before trieing to chomp on annother.

this one faught back and the squig with no armour bonesses soome took large amounts of damage so I returned him to my inventory.

I then fulled out the axes and make them reach supper heat in an instonce they shone brighly. and the vampires shielded themselves giving us preshouse seconds.

Last edited by mophead on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:10 am

I saw an opening and rushed in. I clutched two hoverboards and used them like boxing gloves, smashing one of the foes across the head. ((Oh,and he isn't a vampire.))

Suddenly the figure at the back, who was yet to move, dashed in in an instant. I couldn't see him move, and he knocked meaross te floor effortlessly. By the tyime I sat up, he had mmoved back to where he started. He wasclearly in a different league to us, but that couldn't stop us from trying.

There were only three left. I dashed in full pelt, ramming a shuriken into the throat of the enemy I'd just bashed. He slumped to the floor. The strong one simply looked on.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:17 am

I used annother potion of mega speed and yet again the world slowed I ran up the the one that knocked smiley randon over and got in 5 rounds of attack before I returned to my group to see thier effect in real time.

As time returned I realised they have no effect how could this be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))   The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plotline ((Post your story continuation here))
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next