Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Backstage in the Second Round

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
Backstage in the Second Round Left_bar_bleue0/0Backstage in the Second Round Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Backstage in the Second Round Left_bar_bleue200/200Backstage in the Second Round Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Backstage in the Second Round Empty
PostSubject: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:00 am

After drying myself off I took a seat at the back and waited for the next fight to start.

((Aamir and Bane can't post in here. They've got to have their fight.))
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Name: Anatius
Super Charge:
Backstage in the Second Round Left_bar_bleue0/0Backstage in the Second Round Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Backstage in the Second Round Left_bar_bleue200/200Backstage in the Second Round Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:04 am

The back stage area was quick large and had stables and many guilds and strangly a subway. I walked over to the arcane magic guild and scrificed 2 leves in shaman to start on level 1 of arcane sorsory. I stayed until I was level 5 and could mast most of the spells in the book. I then walked over to the necromancers guild and sacrificed my last 2 levels in shaman for level 1 necromancy. I trained some more untill level 5 and then sold my battle squig and used the money for a deamon wolf. I reatured to the backstage and wat with smiley random by watersones a the book of ninja in his hands. "so how you" I asked
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
Backstage in the Second Round Left_bar_bleue1/100Backstage in the Second Round Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Backstage in the Second Round Left_bar_bleue146/150Backstage in the Second Round Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:31 am

"I'm fine. By the looks of things, I won't have to fight any of you guys till the final round. But Bane vs Aamir...this'll be interesting to watch."
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:31 am

"I'ld like to but I can't see over the crowd"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
Backstage in the Second Round Left_bar_bleue1/100Backstage in the Second Round Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Backstage in the Second Round Left_bar_bleue146/150Backstage in the Second Round Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:33 am

"There's not much of a crowd left: it'll be down to 7 of us in the fighters' box. Just stand at the front and you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:35 am

"I'll go when the battle atrts but I'm doing some extra training for now. see ya" I thenwalked off to learn how the raise zombies.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:37 am

MMy face lookig like this (O.o) I put the book in my pack. It would make for some good light reading later. For now I wanted to further improve the use of my sword. Walking through to a back room I glanced at UltraZ, sat in a corner. He stared back intently, and for a second I stood there, before walking on to the training room.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:40 am

after learning more spells I walked back to waterstones to see smley was gone I looked around and saw him in some back room. I walked into the stop and baut necromancy level2 spell book.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:42 am

After somepractice with automatic launchers I could deflectthings uite easily. I also began to feel control over the frequency ofthe blade, meaning I could tune it to cut straight through certain things.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Bane

Character sheet
Name: Bane
Super Charge:
HP:
Backstage in the Second Round Left_bar_bleue220/220Backstage in the Second Round Empty_bar_bleue  (220/220)

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:51 am

I unleashed a volley of blows on the punch bag, warming up for the upcoming battle. I knew it was going to be tough one. The magical suplies of my sword were drained at the moment. I prayed they would recharge...
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:53 am

I walked out into the backstage complex and saw a moving shadow without origin. something was wrong and on odd feeling caused through my body. I looked into the back room to see smiley training. I caught his eye and signaled to come over here. he jogged across the complex to me. I explained what I was. We then walked into the strange dark allie way it fleg to.

The allie was dark dank and generally unpleasant we walked abit and saw annother shadow.

We were playing a game and in doing so fighting a loosing battle. I stood there back to back with smiley. I draw my axes and with 360 degrees of sight we were ready.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:04 am

Emerging either side of us were the two fallen Knights, ChaosHeart and Aiden_Badboi. Both were in perfect condition and seemed even stronger than the last time we fouht them. Standing one on each side, they prepared for a pincer attack. I took a uess at the frequency setting for my sword to deal with Aiden, who was on my side. This left Anatius to deal with ChaosHeart.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:22 am

I was caught completely off guard and had to release my demon wolf buying be valiable seconds to cast a spell. i used burning light and thrust an unimagianable brightness onto chaos heart
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:25 am

Blinded, ChaosHearrt pulled his shield up effectively becoming a wrecking ball of sorts. Still unable to see, he was heading on the same course.

I began to spin my sword around: despite coming from my arm itself it could move around the hand freely. Once it was moving at a high speed I swung the sword at Aiden_Badboi. Hopefully it would be moving fast enough tosurpass his time-slowing.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:28 am

I heard a vwooshing sound behind me but stayed bransfixed on the spell I eas casting. eyes shut I could only hope for 2 seconds attack free while I prepared to summon undead.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:31 am

I could hear the faint cries of zombies rising. I watched as Aiden seemingly passed his arm straight through my sword. Itseemedthe time control was too great...or so I thought. A moment later, the lower half of his arm fell to the ground. However, this proved a distraction as he rushed in and grabbed my throat, pushing me to the floor and standing on my sword-arm.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:36 am

I was push over by smiley as 3 zombies grabbed chaos heart. I got up to see aiden raising his sword for a killing blow. I had no time to think so I leapt and did the horible task of hitting him were the light dont shine. He keeled over. I looked round to see the zombies yet again banished from th liing world and chaos heart ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:41 am

As Aiden staggered back I thrust my sword towards HIS "sword" and with my free hand threw some shurikens towards ChaosHeart.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:45 am

he efortlessly dodged the shurikens and U looked back at my foe and cast the arcane spell "might of flame" I backame lightened and a my hand grow a blaze I had only seconds before the spell ran out. I summoned a wall of fire between me and him and with all my effort tokeep the smell alive thrust the fire tward my foe.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:50 am

The fire melted down most of the shield, so ChaosHeart discarded it. Aiden_badboi incapacitated, I now easily chopped off his head. Knowing from Aamir that he was a Knight I wsn't afraid to do this. I leapt back to Anatius in order to fight the foe in front of us.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:55 am

I was out of magical energy and drained of health for keeping a level 5 fire spell in existance for 10 seconds. I grabbed smileys back and thrust him around to face chaos heart and at the same time gaining momentom in my body swinging around smiley before letting go to launch myself at aiden with a side kick to his stomach
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:59 am

I lol'd as Anatius kicked a beheaded guy.

ChaosHart and I, each with a sword, lunged toward each other in unison. Swords clashing in a rhythm of sorts, neither one of us was gettingthrough. I desperately cycled through frequencies as I felt myself getting weake. Eventually I changed tactics. Turning my sword away from his, I hit him in the face with my palm.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:07 am

the palm punch had no effect so I quickly cast lions strength on smilrey giving him added stamina strength and speed for a minutee or so.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:08 am

With this new strength I thrust my palm into his face again. This one DID have an effect. It left a small dent in his face, and before he could recover, I turned my sword round my hand and thrust it at his face.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:54 am

he was knocked staight to the floor. I looked at smiley unshure what to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backstage in the Second Round
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next