Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Backstage in the Second Round

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue146/150Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:17 am

"It's okay. I can handle it from here."
I held my sword ho ChaosHeart's neck, standing on his sword. Knowing it was helpless, he gavein and began to talk again. "Having fought a good number of our group now, you may have realised that we're not ranked on power. That may have been what I told you at first, but that was just to scare you. However, I see you've overcome that chalenge. There are four Knights in this tournament: one being Aiden_Badboi, ane being Melt. Two others you haven't fought yet...should be interesting. They're all unique.

"I'll also tell you this: above the 1st and 2nd Knights are three Generals. We get our orders through them. And above them.let's just say that the King won't lose even to all of you. I've never seen him but I can tell you that for sure. I don't know what we're after but we're supposed to bring back your group alive: there's no ay we can do that. Listen, having talked, theGenerals will kill me if I return. So I'm not going back. I can help you if you want. You may questionmy motives but you needto remember that yuoou can already defeat me if I do try anything. Kind of an encouragement not to...

"So yeah, I'm gonna lay low for a while, but I'll definitely come back and help you sometime. Also, let me warn you of this: the remaining warrior, that's 2nd Knight up, can hurt you. I mean, in rral life too. It's weird stuff. So if you can help it stay away from them. Don't let them find you." Chaosheart faded away, leaving th world for now. I wondered if he really would be back...
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Name: Anatius
Super Charge:
Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:15 pm

I stared at the ground were he once was. I then nudged smiley "we should go see the fight now, it should have already started." I then ran out of the allie way and into the stadium and the contestants box. I got a seat at the front and for once could actually see
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue146/150Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:54 pm

I followed Anatius and noticed we were the last to arrive: everyone else was watching intently, trying to discover some tactics.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backstage in the Second Round
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2