Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue0/0Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue200/200Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty
PostSubject: Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here))   Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:32 am

((For those that need clarification, by "Arc" I refer to the naming convention anime series use to describe their series. We'd have just finished the Tournament Arc, if you're wondering.))

"Alright. So we've got our plan. We head to the west, and we examine the terminal there. From this we try to find other information or terminals. And when we're done with that we move to combat the BOTS at every move they make, till we shut them out completely." I explain the plan complete with hand gestures. "I can't warp us around the landscape, before you ask. There are many issues involved and the time it'd take to fix them so I could do so is longer than the time it'd take to go there by board."

"The largest threat is the de-res process that BOTS sem able to do...if they actively purrsue us with it we won't have time to do much of anything. And it's extremely likely that their bases are trapped, too. However, we have no choice. Yes, if things go wrong you'll almost certainly lose your character, and you may become injured. However, the former is a minor concern from my point of view since thie plot threatens to ruin the game world...as Anatius here said."

"That said," I pause for a moment, "the latter of those concerns is very possible. I have no legal rights over you, and in being registered said rights are your own. If at any time you want to leave, and I cannot stress this enough, let me know. I will disconnect you immediately. For the rest of you, we'll try our hardest to resolve the issue swiftly and safely."

I call one of the boards to my feet and hop on, taking a kneeling position. "Right. There's no point in hanging around. Who's ready?"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue1/100Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue146/150Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here))   Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 am

"Hm, well. I'm up for it, anyway. I'm ready when you are." I wait by UltraZ, sat on a board with my legs hanging off the edge.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue0/0Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue200/200Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here))   Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:29 pm

I nod over at Smiley in acknowledgement, and look back to the others in hope of some sort of response.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue1/100Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Left_bar_bleue146/150Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here))   Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:18 am

((LOCK, redundant. We're back to the main topic.))
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here))   Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plotline S2: Pursuit Arc ((Post your story continuation here))
Page 1 of 1