Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Left_bar_bleue1/100The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Left_bar_bleue146/150The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Empty
PostSubject: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Looking around, I waited for my friends to arrive. I'd sent out an invite to all of them a few days ago, having finished the repair work. Not much had changed since the time we fought King, but we'd given the entire graphics system an overhaul so everything looked that much nicer.

I'm sat in the Plains, the area in which I first appeared when I created my account. It feels rather nostalgic. We've left in the scar on the ground from the battle with Disaster. It's being used as a ring for light sparring from time to time. Similarly the aquadome remains destroyed.

It was decided that the space travel aspect should be rolled back because players started reacting in the wrong way. People could be put off the game by spawning in the "wrong area" and other people became elitist over their homeland with no real reason. However, to make up for this they decided to create a flipside to the existing world: as such, the world takes on the shae of a disc with the volcano and original area on one side, and new areas on the other side. We cannot access this yet. ((That would mostly be because I don't know what's there yet ;D))

...I guess that doesn't really qualify under "not much" having changed. Oops.

Anyway, for now I just sat back on a log, doing... nothing. Killing the occasional monster that strayed too close, but that's about it.

((Alright, that's the scene set. I want each of you to post something detailing your arrival, interact with each other et cetera. I'd appreciate it if you offer a description of your character to clarify; this should include any changes since last time, but don't list any weapons here. Instead, PM me a list of your character's equipment and I'll let you know if it's okay. If you see me at school or online elsewhere feel free to ask me on there.))

((deadly.sins, you're going to have to make yur character from scratch but the same rules apply.))

((Here are the rules for all of you to read. This list may change but if it does I willl also send a PM detailing the change:))

(( Arrow Actions oor descriptions shold be written in plain text, speech should be in "speech marks" and out-of-character comments should be in ((double brackets)) like this explanation is))

(( Arrow Other than that I don't mind too much how your writing is; but at the very least I would appreciate full stops.))

(( Arrow No godmoding (That is, being all-powerful). You can be hurt and not everything dies in one hit. No attacks that always it either. This is especially true whenyou're in battle with each other should that situation arise - and knowing you guys, it will))

(( Arrow No taking control of other people's characters. AT ALL. You can't decide what they say or do, including whether or not they get hit. There are times when myself or, less frequently, UltraZ, will break this rule for the sake of plot development: this is because certain actions would not be viable if I had to wait for everyone's response. However, I promise to keep this to a minimum.))

(( Arrow Finally, what 'I say goes. This means that if you have a problem with someone you should talk to me about it: send me a PM or report the post using the ! button. Do not confront the person in question or attempt to derail the topic. I will fix things. To clarify, my character holds no actual power but I as the admin of the forum do.))

((Finally, if you don't understand any ofthe rules, send me a PM. Oh, and get along. The regular forum rules still apply.))

Last edited by smileyrandom on Sat May 15, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Name: Anatius
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:45 am

I picked myself up and dusted my self off, looking around things looked diffrent... but diffrent from what?

I had just arived. I was totaly new, but I knew so much and at the same time far too little. I had flashes, brief glimses of my past lifes:

I remember a fight, a bitter one at that, from what I gather this lead to one of my deaths.

And then darkness, I had descended. I remember being a night loving creature who hungered for blood.. but that time also ended and now...

I HAD RETUNED

I saw beside me my master crafted wepon, it had been well used but shimmered as if new. I grasped it firmly, the handle was cold to the touch, The weight was pefect, the blade shape, the uzi, I smiled to myself, LOADED.

I had arived

Last edited by Anatius on Sat May 01, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Left_bar_bleue1/100The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Left_bar_bleue146/150The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:53 am

"...Anatius? Is that you? You've got the...uzi-blade thingy so I reckon it's a pretty good bet. How've you been?"

I headed toward the person I assumed was Anatius, pepared to make a fool of myself if it wasn't who I thought t was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:01 am

I hit the floor with a thud, cluttered caves and fog are all i can see. It seems i have been regurgitated into the middle of what seems the be the beginning of my pitiful existance, I do what everyone does when they feel alone.

"Hello, anyone?"

No reply, just the shriek of a distant cry.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:08 am

I walked towards the person on the log "how do you know my name?" I asked
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:12 am

"You seem different. We fought King and the Knights a few months ago, don't you remember? Is it possible you're not the same person?"
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:14 am

"I've just started here but I have these stange visions, they flash infront of me... I feel like I've been here befor"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:19 am

"Maybe you've forgotten... Well, I'm sure you'll figure it out in time."

At this point a scream can be heard, rather faintly. ((It's the same scream deadly.sins talked about))

"Listen, Anatius. I'm going to checkthat out. Do you want to come with me?"

I leave a note on the log to the others I'e invited, detailing where I've gone.

((Also, I currently have all six boards, in case you were wondering))
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:21 am

I follow the person that I gother to be smiley random, I have messages from him?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:34 am

I look to the floor and gaze into a murky puddle, although i don't remember anything of my life before now, i look different.. My shoulder length black hair, striking red eyes and pale flesh seem to mimic distant memories and taunt me like a spectre of relatives lost. My clothes seem asian in origin, a glowing red burkini to match my eyes.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:40 am

Anatius and I arrived at the caves, and I began to make my way inside. I couldn't tell where the scream had come from (in fact, it's possible it was just a monster randomly faling onto a spike) but eventually I started to hear a voice, saying "Hello, anyone?"

I fillowed the source of this voice and stood face to face with a pale man in a burkini. I extended a greeting to the man. "Hello. Are you new?"

((By the way, my character looks like the one in my avatar, in case you were wondering. The easonfor that being that that IS my character Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:44 am

"Yes, I am new.. I would tell you about myself, but you probably know more than i.. I'm *blank* and have no recollection of things passed, Did you hear my cries?"

((*Blank because i can't as of yet think of a name :L*))
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:48 am

I looked around, I really didn't want to be here
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:50 am

((LOL, real smooth))

"I did indeed. Look, I'm not doing anything. I'll give you a hand in getting up to speed if you want. I have a selection of spare weaponry here, so take something you like the feel of."

I show the man a multitude of weapons: a few swords and daggers, a bow and a crossbow, a mace, an axe, a lance, and a pair of nunchuks.

"Take your pick: I don't really need any of this stuff so you can keep whichever you like using. Try them out for a bit."
Back to top Go down
who?
Guardian
Guardian
who?

Character sheet
Name: who?
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Left_bar_bleue1000/100The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:54 am

awake suddenly remembering things about king about the battle i got a note from smiley saying to meet him at the planes but when i got there there was only a mangled note that said somthing about the caves. I arrived at the caves some time later and found anatius and smiley whi both didn't seem to recognise me. I was weary of an attack so i pulled out my gun and aimed at them

((sorry about spelling and that i am on my ipod))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:55 am

I gazed upon the weapons for several seconds. Pondering. Then one particular item caught my eye, a long blade - with a large dragon sculpted into the handle, theres some text here in japanese or mandarin that i can't quite make out, The blade is elegant and looks sophisticated.

"I choose this, I will name it Jimilibob, I will care for it as if it were my own. Thank you."

Stands and swings the blade pitifully. Quite funny to watch.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:58 am

I place the other weapons into my pack and hear the sound of a gun being cocked. I slowly turn around to see Aamir standing before me.

"Yo, Aamir! How have you been? This is Anatius, but I think he's lost his memory. And this," I gesture towards the pale man, "is... erm, he's new. I'm showing him the ropes. Listen, Aamir, really good to see you. Also, please don't shoot me."
Back to top Go down
who?
Guardian
Guardian
who?

Character sheet
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Left_bar_bleue1000/100The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:02 am

Aww come on i say i have passed out for months at least let me shoot ...
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:03 am

"so he's another one of my friends?"
great just logged on and I find a person that "knows" me and a mad man with a gun
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:04 am

"There'll be plenty of time for shooting later. Anyway, I rckon we should head back to the plains... Bane may show up oon with some luck."
Back to top Go down
who?
Guardian
Guardian
who?

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:04 am

You may be my friend but i have every intenshun of putting a bullet through your brain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:05 am

Looks towards the slowly group of people he is going to call his friends, steps up to the lip of the cave and asks..

"How did these ruins come to be?, they seem so beautiful"

((*Smooth animation phillip Smile*))
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:06 am

I had just met these people but it was clear ro me now and getting more so:
I need to escape...
quickly
Back to top Go down
who?
Guardian
Guardian
who?

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:06 am

They were built by me i worked for days on end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:07 am

((*Hmm? Aamir, just wondering but was that you thinking silently or speaking aloud?*))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next