Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue1/100The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue146/150The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:32 am

"Oh ho! Some fair combat! I long for it!"

I get overexcited.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
who?
Guardian
Guardian
who?

Character sheet
Name: who?
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue1000/100The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:19 pm

DYNAMIC ENTRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...
i suceed

i see ultaz whats this of the tournsmrnt
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue1/100The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue146/150The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:49 am

I forward him the invite.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:09 am

((TEMPLOCK, tournament))
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:21 am

((So, yeah. Rejig? Rejig.))

((Protip: also feel free to use an appropriate colour for speech. I'm cyan 'cuz it's my colour. I imagine Smiley would be red? I...dunno about the rest))

The virtual dust cleared, if it could be called that. The arena was now an empty crater...but not empty in the blank space sense. The polygons and textures had been wiped clean out...there was now an actual hole in the game world. It was a sight to behold.

Thankfully, everyone had made it out alright. Just about.

"So, that was close, hm?" The BOTS had actually gotten rather a large upper hand here. "We'll need to be much more prepared going on from here...namely, this is a battle of information."

I stretched, arching my back. "So, on that note...we need to gather info from wherever we can." Easier said than done, but that's not something to let on. "As far as we know, there's still an intact terminal to the west. We'd be best starting there."

The theory was simple enough. Head to the west, read the terminal, and find more, read more, et cetera. But the BOTS would also be involved, and they'd more than likely know what was being planned.

I hopped up onto a hoverboard. "Now, unfortunately, for...well, various reasons, I can't go warping us across the landscape. So we'll have to travel like this." There are four of us in total now. It's not going to be the most glorious rebellion, but...it works out even in the end. Four against four, right?

"Right. You guys coming?"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:23 am

((Eeh. Red it is, stick with the trend))

It wasn't looking good. Serious work goes into destroying the landscape like that, especially in a locked-off system as this of course was. The BOTS either had a backdoor or an inside man, surely...or both.

"West. Let's do it, why not?" There was no point in sticking around. I called a board over and rested one foot up on it, ready to leap off. "We managed King, and he ran this thing. I'm sure we can take care of four script kiddies, one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23