Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Name: Anatius
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:36 am

"I have a plan" I said over the headset "RUN"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1/100The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue146/150The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:38 am

I began sprinting away from him. Looking back, I could see that NOW I had caught his attention...but he wasn't pursuing me. How odd...
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:39 am

I too mount my bord and retreat
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1/100The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue146/150The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:42 am

Cursing myself for my stupidity, I hop on my own hoverboard. However, moments later, he came up in front of us. Startled, I fell off. He was very fast...or was he? Upon closer inspection I realised the room looped on itself.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:43 am

I looked around, we were still in the room? I drew my long and shiny blade and took a deffensive stance "what now?"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:45 am

I leapt to my feet and also took a defensive stance. "We'll just have to take him on, hope to get the better of him. Let's flank him, yes?"

I rolled to the right, trying to get on the other side of him to Anatius.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:47 am

"GO" I shouted to signal a double attack from either side. I leapt for him trying to impale him.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:49 am

I watched as the hammer swung towards Anatius, and I too leapt, swinging at his now-exposed back with a shuriken in each hand.

...Then I could only look on in horrow as he split his hammer into two, one half still going towards Anatius, and swung the other half into my skull. I was immediately jarred and fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:51 am

The blow hit me in the chest sending my flying out of the front of the room, I then flewinto the back of it again, I was on th efloor in a lot of pain "Well that sure failed"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:52 am

"Yeah. But he only has two hands and there are three of us...we should be able to land a hit if we all work together."
Back to top Go down
who?
Guardian
Guardian
who?

Character sheet
Name: who?
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1000/100The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:30 pm

i tell smiley my planin a pm
i mount my hoverboard fly away and as im coming pas him i pull out my huge shank
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:31 pm

I understand the plan. I run in from the side, sword at the ready. I signal to Anatius to mimic me.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:28 am

I do so
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:44 am

Dropping the hammers, GunMetal again clapped his hands together. The world again rearranged itself back to the form it once took...that of the shop. The hammers disappeared.

All three of us were hanging mid-action, aware but unable to move. He spoke out to us. "I'm so sorry to let you go like this, but apparently there's been a new twist in the tale. I'm ashamed I didn't realise it earlier...I know all three of you, but from somewhere else entirely..."

He turned to look at all of us, one by one. "Nonetheless. I have other things I must do...immediately, apparently. You shall be released from your bonds as soon as I leave. Try no to hit each ohter, okay?"

He opened his hands, holding them out to the side. In a second or two he vanished...some sort of high level teleport move? It was untraceable, unfortunately.

The bonds released and we continued towards the point where he had been. I curled into a ball and pushed myself down, avoiding the other two, and then sprung to my feet. "Well, what do you make of this turn of events?"
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:03 am

"strange indeed" I said to the others "let's head back to the tree house"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:04 am

I make my way back to said tree house, slightly disheartened that he got away.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:07 am

I made my secial brew for the other two "try not flip out on us this time smiley" I said with a smiley handing him one of the cups, I prepared one for assassin and sat myself down.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:09 am

I sipped the brew. There wasn't much point waiting for Aamir, we'd fill him in on the concise details when he arrived.

"So, then. BOTS, eh? It's obviously not their usernames since that just makes no sense. But the name isn't important. What could they be after?"
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:12 am

"well there's always power, or the not so origional pure evil tactic" I said with a smiley
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:13 am

"DYNAMIC ENTRYYYYYYyyyyy...."

I leapt into the room but accidentally went straight through it, falling.

Eventually I climbed back up.

"Good to see you two again, Smiley, Anatius. How's things working out for you?"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:14 am

"Good to see you. What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:15 am

nice entry I said offering him aamir's drink.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:20 am

I down it. "Why, thanks. Now, to more serious matters. Once again you guys have gotten caught up in some serious business. I've been tracking this group of yours, rather unsuccessfully, for some time now. However, your fight with...GunMetal, was it...has given me some valuable information. I want to thank you."

"However, that's not all. I'm also here to extend an invitation. Chances are you can guess what it's for."

I send the invite, along with some information, to each of them. "Feel free to forward it to your companions...the limit is five including yourselves. I need to get things set up but when they are the invite will automatically be notified."
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:25 am

The invite pops up. Predictably, it's for...you guessed it...another tournament. Much the same as the first. Also set at the hole. There's no name though.

...But at the bottom of the invite, there's a passage. I read it to myself (not out loud, but it's on everyone's invite):

"The tournament serves two purposes. The first is to bolster the spirits of the community in what I predict will be very trying times... but the second is far more important. Beneath the stadium, there will be a giant tracking node... a way for me to further research the activities of this group. The tournament is a huge cover-up to ensure we can build it without it being noticed. If we attract a member of the group that's a HUGE plus...and if you do come into battle with any of these members, try to draw it out if possible. The longer they stay still the better I can track them."

My eyes widen a little.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:29 am

"A tourniment you say" Before anyone could even think of it my sword was out and being polished "this can't come soon enough"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next