Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Left_bar_bleue1/100Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Left_bar_bleue146/150Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Empty
PostSubject: Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty   Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:14 am

His physical form melting away, the chocolate knew the fight would have to be quick.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Name: Anatius
Super Charge:
Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Left_bar_bleue200/200Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty   Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:25 am

I stood there wasting his valiable time
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Left_bar_bleue1/100Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Left_bar_bleue146/150Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty   Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:26 am

He lunged forward, but split into a warm brown liquid which flew in a wave towards Anatius. He had melted.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Left_bar_bleue0/0Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Left_bar_bleue200/200Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty   Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:31 am

It glided tward me and slowed nearly to a halt. I diped my finger into the sludge and licket it. the creature tasted like heaven
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty   Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:23 am

The foe had been fooled! Melty inside the opponent expanded, grabbing a hold of various vital organs. The enemy was now a hostage against himself, unable to act violently for fear of retaliation from within.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty   Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:20 am

I felt my chest tighten and knew not to make sudden movenments. I slowly put my middle and index fingers down my throught making myself frow up.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty   Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:15 am

It seemed like a good plan. However, this had been tried on Melty many times before so he knew how to counter it. He grabbed the fingerson his way up holding them thee in the throat, along with the bile which made Anatius' throat burn.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty   Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:23 pm

I was in pain and realised I was fighting a loosing battle. I sat down and waited. It was at least an hour waiting before I heard natures call. I got my self into a squatting possition and opened the hatches expelling my foe from my system. I was free
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty   Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:37 pm

He felt a pull from below and his grip loosened. Suddenly Melty was in a pile of bad-smelling brown substance. A man with a broom came to clean the stage. As his broom touched the pile Islid up it and grabbed onto him. Now I had a body of my own to fight with, and...a broom as a weapon. I quickly took off the end and left myself with a staff.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty   Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:16 pm

He quickly caught him off guard launching myself at him my arm outstreahed clasting a single mushroom. his reactions were slugish and I had my way twrd him. I quickly put my hand into his mouth and left the mushroom in it. he quickly swallowed before spitting trying to get the taste out of his mouth but it was too late the suerside combustion mushroom would take effect in seconds.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty   Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:40 am

The man burned in a few seconds. All that was lft was a small pile of chocolate, quickly evaporating. He spoke outto his victorious foe "I see you've won. Prhaps not surprisingly from my...unique tactics, I'm one of the Knights. Number 6, to be exact. Whilst I may have semed easy to beat, you have to deal with your conscience now: you'vejust killed an innocent man I was manipulating. Iwasn't doing any harm to him, but you murdered him without so much as blinking. How does that make you feel?" The last of the chocolate evaporated away, a slight chuckle emanating from it.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty   Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:05 am

I looked at it blankly while thinking. I then siad in a light harted tone " umm good I suppose" I then walked off. I wastoget some unexpected training in bofore the next round. I walked up the stadium into the crowed and stood by waiting for Aamir and Bane to emarge. This would be good.

(there shold be a back stage area in the stadium to post the tourniment is kinda boaring)
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty   Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:17 pm

...Point noted. I'll make one after round 2 ends, a topic for a it of discussion.

Also, not Bane and Aamir yet. UltraZ time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty   Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle 6: Anatius vs Melty
Page 1 of 1