Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The EPIC story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Name: Anatius
Super Charge:
The EPIC story Left_bar_bleue0/0The EPIC story Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The EPIC story Left_bar_bleue200/200The EPIC story Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:19 am

Name: Genhain

Apearence: rough like, leather armour

Weapons cross bow, daggers, longsword

Background: braught up in the consertium" always wanted to be an embasider.

A cold wind blow through the line. We had been trained, prepaired, drilled to death but not in the slightest ready. We had been told a standard month before hand that we were at war, since then training, training and yet more training.

We had fallen back to the capital of the planet and had set our deffences in a giant wall around it. On the wall muskit men and around 10 cannons. on the floor, around me and awayting death were the foot soldiers of the "consertium", A mightly empire stretching around 50 planets.

We saw the first of then come from the clowds at noon and our hearts sunk. What would it like to feel 40 thousand people loose hope? The answer, undiscribable.

There were hundreds of them dragon pulled ships headed for the desert grown. They landed and streams of men poored out all cloaked, a sea of them flooding the plain. The took hours and we were powerless waiting untill they could be bothered to kill us.

dark elves. a horde army bu nature. they had sharp splintered teath and no eye holes in thier cloaks just a jacked hole so you could see thier tormented smiley as they killed you.

There was then a shattering call. the sound waves reverbarating. these were the tings from the stores you hear as a child, the ones that really scare you. They flooded tward us.

The waiting was over. I looked to my left to see a person terified.
"you will not die in vain" I said lying through my teath.

His wide eyes looked back.

I looked to our enemies they would be here in minutes.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
The EPIC story Left_bar_bleue1/100The EPIC story Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The EPIC story Left_bar_bleue146/150The EPIC story Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:01 am

Name: Valeron

Appearance: Heavy armour, leather and steel.

Weapons: Greatsword, hammer, crossbow.

BG: I have been in the military for some time now. I've seen lots of combat. I'm reckless but brave and loyal.

"That's RIGHT you won't!" I swung my hammer onto my shoulder and walked up beside Genhain. "We'll fight to the end! Try our hardest! Even if we only kill 1% of them...tat'll have to be enough! Besides, I ain't gonna die as long as these guys threated my home! LET'S GO!"

I leapt down, hitting the ground hard. I ran out, aware I was alone. Placing my hammer on my back, I pulled out my crossbow and began trying to pick off foes from afear. The shots arced through the air, whistling, but didn't reach the foes. The hordes snarled and growled, riding toward me ever faster. They began shooting at me but my steel armour could easily deflect their puny arrows. As the forward guard for their army approached, I grabbed my hammer and swung, cracking the head of the nearest rider. My arms shook and blood spurted across my face. It had truly begun.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:13 am

"we are here to fight are we not" I screamed "to defent our familey, our homes and what we've spent our life making. should we abandon this in poplesness? NO! we fyght now fr every thing we know!"

The crowd screamed in agreenebt and we charged.

We hit the enemies and in the crampt conditions my knifes found imeasurable targets slising through elevs and as I tired Yet more eyeles faces came. They would n't stop and we would soon tire and loose our guard just to be pounced on my hundreds of unarmed elves with razoes for teath the thUGHTOF IT WAS HORIBLE AND as I thaught of it I was taken down from behind.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:17 am

A swing of my hammer and the creature on my friend was knocked skyward. "I've got your back."

I stood over him, changing weapons to my sword. I swung it about seemingly wildly, slicing down dozens of foes. I had great stamina so I wasn't getting tired. However, I couldn't defend against all of them, and they began hitting me from all sides. I didn't get cut, but bruised. I began to ache and soon I fell to my knees, weak. I kept swinging my blade, holding off for as long as possible, but I was losing strength...
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:25 am

I defended my battle brother as he fended then off from his front. I guarde his rear and sunk my blades into many foes. I was ready to fall when out of nowhere our walvation was here.

A volley of fire from the muskit men and the creatures around us fell dead.

"I thnk it's time to head back to the walls" I said to him giving him my hand to help him up. We ran as the ruskits cleared a few of the elves from behind us.

I was exausted and my face was covered in sweat, grime and blood but we had made it to the walls.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:34 am

I stood at the gate.The aid group tended to my injuries as best they could, but I sent them away as the enemy approached. They needed to stay safe so they couldhelp others.

"Listen up, you evil scumbags! You're NOT crossing this gate! I'll defend this place if it costs me my life! BRING IT!" I shot volle after volley of bolts, taking down some foes. Arrows shot back towards be but I could easily step out of the way. As the foes came closer I again drew my hammer and smashed smaller foes, clobbering larger ones. The line ws overwhelming and I took many hits to defend the gate.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:42 am

I was meters behing using my crossbow to take down so foes this was working untill my belts ran out.

I ran up to Valeron inducating for him to step back and use his cross bow while I knifed them to dead. His support fire helped as I ran betweeen emeies stabing thier backs arms chests and faces. I froseaded taking minor hits now and again. I stabbed one and saw it's coepse fall as the geown shook. Thud, Thud, Thud. " arkenon " screamed a man on the wall.

The elve fell back easiley felled by Valeron's crossbow as the arcanon aproched
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:46 am

((Arcanine? xD Don't worry, I know that's not what it is))

Oh damn. I broke through the enemy line with my hammer. This thing needed to be stopped.

The troops by the gate grabbed and clawed at me. I kicked them off and began running full pelt towards my target. I pulled off my boots and the weight difference allowed me to speed up. Soon I was very close to it, and I looked in horror, unsure of how to attack.

((Erm...what is one of these things?))
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:51 am

((I dunno I expected you to come up with an awsome looking mecanicle war machine))

I ran after him and was soon under the shadow of the mighty foe. errmm, how are we going to attack it. I thaught, I was desperate, tired, had killed hundreds and losy humdreds more. This was I fight we would win
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:56 am

I began climbing up the arm of the huge structure, effectively a castle moved by magic. On the way up, I began hammering the wals, looking for weak spots. An arrow shot out of a hole I was climbing past and knocked me to the floor. I hit hard and was winded. "Listen...you need to get to the top. From there you can find the wizard in control. Kill him!"

I threw my hammer full pelt. It smashed off one of the towers. There were scrweams followed by an explosion and shower of blood. I'd apparently killed a large number of opponents, but my hammer was lost for now...
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:02 am

Me and Valeron ran up the the top there were 3 armed guard I ran up to one and launched myself a him knifes held out. They pieced into him send blood into my face, the pain I felt was the only thing now keeping be from passing out.

I did the same to the next guard but at the last second be sidestepped out of the way and I fit the wall on the other side of the chamber. he grabbled the leather from behind my back lifting me up of the floo

"this Will be our planet" he spat in my ear

"not while one of use breaths" I foced out hardly being able to bereath
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:06 am

A blade emerged from the front of the guard. He loked down then was promptly ground into a bloody mess. I caught my friend and shot the last guard with a crossbow bolt. The top tower was in sight. Grabbing my comrade, I threw him up with all my might. "I'll catch up to you! Stop this thing!"

Guards ran out of doors on all sides. I drew my sword again and began beating and slashing. Once again I was surrounded and outnumbered. Looking up, I once again shouted "GO!". My attention returned to my curent predicament and I continued the slaughter, beginning to get cuts as my armour degraded and eventually fell off.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:14 am

Annother person would give thier life so that the fight would end "me you drink in the halls of our farthers tonightd. brother" I was running up stairs slashing the occasional guard untill coming to the to hinal tower. the structure was jercking and lurching sending me off balence as it walk to the castle. Huge cannonns emerged from it's front and started to bambard the castle so many had died defending. Hwaslked up the final few stept, summoned some strength and barge the door open. It gave way with a large smash.

"it was on the latch you know" said a voice. I looked around to see a finely firnished roomed with a mage sitting at at desk at the far end. He looked like a dark elfe but you could see his eyes.

Thwy were wholes on his skull empty and horid.

He stared at me his empty eyes inviting me to look into them.

I then way my friend Valeron walk in coated on blood and looking exausted

"yuor sufering is not over yet then" I said while smileing
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:17 am

"Haha! Of course not. I won't die that easily." I threw a bolt at the mage. "He, he,he...take that. You're gonna die here."

I leapt forwards like a man possessed, slashing at the nearby table with all my might. I was going to crush that table if it was the last thing I did. "You will not terrorise us any longer! HAHAHA! I WIN!" The table smashed in two. I pulled out my crossbow and began shooting the paintings. "Evil watchers! You shall rue the day you gazed upon our land! DIE! HAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:21 am

He looked possessed, this was probably the only thing keepng him alive I grabbed the mage by the scrup of his kneck and lifted hi of the ground "you think this was I fight you could win then"I said"Valeron!" I shoulted "crossbow"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:25 am

I laughed crazily and fell out of the window. It seems I'd screwed up a bit. Didn't lok good for me. I tried to stick my sword into the wall, regaining control, but it clanged off. Looking around, things seemed to go in slow motion. Foes and friends bloodied up, corpses of people I knew andpeopleI'd killed. The castle smoking, and this one nearly in ruins. It semed to be a tie...but I remembered the crucial thing! I threw p my empty crossbow and shouted up "HIS HAND!". Looking down, a pile of corpses approached me rapidly from below...
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:48 am

I looked at the mage to see that blood was fooring from his left hand were there was a bolt sticking ut from it. I grabbled it and witha sharp jerking motion pulled it out. he screamed in pain. I then held it tightly raised my arm and braught it down. the bolt pierced the mages heart.

"you know nothing of our plans" He wispered into my ear. I dropped him to the foor.

The whole machine suddenly holted and with many pings, cracka md generally lowd noiced the arcanon fell.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:51 am

I landed on the corpses and felt my ribs crack. "Oh God! THAT HURT!" I couldn't move but I could see. The tower began crumbling and my comrade leapt from the tower at a lower level. He landed with injury but no broken limbs. The enemies began to retreat as their fortress fell, but I wasn't about to let them get away...oh, wait. I couldn't chase them. I grabbed my pack of bolts and threw them over to my friend. "Stop as many as you can! Let them know they are not forgiven!" I passed out.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:56 am

"not while my friend at his death bed" many of the retreating enemies notices us and began charging I was crying my friend on my backand I shot most down as some got close I broke out into a run tward the castle "open the gates" I yelled. there was around 20 of them behind us now and closing in, I could fight them, not now.

I ran through the gate, the enemies were met with a volley of fuskit and they fell to the ground, the battle was won... but at what cost?
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:01 am

I came to.

Aparently, around a week had passed.

The invaders were all gone.

The corpses were all gone.

The people...

There were around a tenth of our population left. We were in bad shape.

I, however, was not. I'd fully recovered. But I was in shock at the scale of the damage. Thankfully the sky was blue again.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:05 am

"so you made it, after a week I was getting woried about you"
I reached into my back pocket
"the mayor wanted me to give you this" I took out the medle " he saw you from the walls battle through the arcenon and suvive.. you know what this mean don't you"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:08 am

"I'm afraid I don't. Sorry, I'm a little hazy still. Must be this medicine..."
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:10 am

"he wants us to join his personal guard, a force of a thousand eleit wariors under his personal command"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:13 am

"But how many of those thousand remain now, after this invasion? How many will we be joining?"
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:14 am

I think all of them, he kept them back for a counterstike once the enemies breache the walls"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The EPIC story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The EPIC story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next