Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The EPIC story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
The EPIC story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100The EPIC story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The EPIC story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue146/150The EPIC story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

The EPIC story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:22 am

"Excellent. Lt's go get acquainted with them."

I left the medbay and headed towards the palace, to meet this fabled elite guard. They were the stuff of legend: the top men of our army, rumoured to be among the best in the universe. And now I was one of them. Wow.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Name: Anatius
Super Charge:
The EPIC story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The EPIC story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The EPIC story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The EPIC story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:28 am

I was exited. defeated the stuff of mightmairs and now ready to be welcomed as a hero.

I walk into the grandd plaza the very floor tyeled with gold and gems, We walk to the front of the 7th legon. one hundred expirienced eyes looked at us as we walked to the front of them.

The mayor of the city was there "welcome!" he bolowed over enthusiasticly "what an honour to how 2 new veterans join my ranks" He grabbled my hand and shook t to death he then did the same to Valeron. the mayor was a large man who was generally grand.

There was a 27 gun salute (there would ushually be more but our numbers were down) and we were disnised and we begun to mingle.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
The EPIC story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100The EPIC story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The EPIC story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue146/150The EPIC story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:34 am

I was impressed. I liked this. We were granted the official wear of this squadron and were permitted to use its facilities.

I need to use the facilities. "Where's the loo?" I asked someone nearby.

"Oh, it's over there." It turnedout I'd asked the mayor. I was embarrassed so I ran off.

After relieving myself I came back and met up with my old friend (whose name I cannot remember xD) and asked "So, how do you find it, this group? So far?"
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
The EPIC story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The EPIC story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The EPIC story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The EPIC story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:15 pm

((genhain))

"They seem pritty ok guys." I looked seeing the uniformed people all with thier wepons of choice on their back or on a sceave.

"the city's palace is over there, wanna take a look?" It was a hard building to miss, it was huge and generally fancy looking.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:05 pm

"Oh, definitely." I set off towards the palace, walking past legions of troops. A fan even saluted me. I was very pleased at this.

I arrived at the doors of the palace. I'd always been puzzled as to why there was a mayor in the capital, but oh well. Heading through the huge doors, I breathed in palace air.

Huge tapestries were draped on the walls, depicting scenes of heroism. To my great surprise, a new one had just finished being put up. I could recognise the two warriors facing off against the giant castle. I had no idea we'd done something so...legendary.

Up the stairs, in the distance, I could see the king. His crown gleaming like the morning sun over the horizon, he was the symbol of power for our entire world. I'd never met him in person before...
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:47 am

my friend was walking twsrd the king. "we'd better not distube him" I said he stop in his track

"ye... probably a good idea"

He walked around the palace for a while seeing roomes full to bursting with books, crolls and many other antiqueties. WE headed back outside into the blazing sun.

I could hear the unmistakable sound of alarms. "will the 7th regement please head to the docks. People sprung up at this running to the docks were the legendary dragon boats awaited.

"that's us" I said to my friend. We followed the crowds down white marble streets and down darker allies untilol ariving. Boats were being borded ariving from other cities and leaving in the charos We had no idea what to do.

People in uniform heading for boats crewmen headed off into the cities some leaving.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:18 am

I boarded a ship, assuming a captain position as I had a lot of experience sailing. I couldn't see my friend on this boat, as we must have been seperated. As soon as the crafts were boarded, we set sail, mages providing unnatural wind to propel us.

In the distance I could see a fleet of enemy boats. How they got through the outer denfenses, I don't know. I just knew they weren't getting through these ones. The eyeless mask was emblazoned on their sails, striking fear into any other man. But we were all hardened veterans, the hand-picked thousand to protect.

As the gapclosed, I left the wheel, drawing my sword and holding it two-handed. "These freaks will regret passing our borders! I'm gonna kill every last one of them! LET'S KILL!"

I leapt from the edge of the boat, smashing my sword into one of theirs. I pulled it down, creating a gap into which water would flow. Quickly climbing up the side, I began fighting my way to the other side, so I could jump off before this boat sank.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:49 am

We were sawing upwards into the upper atmospere ((dragon boat, remember?)).

My boat was headed for on ef the emenies's ones. Witha large jult we stoped and 30 or so jumped onto our ship. I ran forward longsword ready. I quickly set a course through them. there were crossbow blots headed in all directions hammers crishing foes, the flash of knives. The whole thing was chaotiv. As I stabbed the last of the borders I lept onto the helm of the ship and drew my crossbow.

"set a cource above that enemie ship there" I said the the captain "ie sir" he replied. We flew above them and Realeased volleys into the enemies to aid our bording partie capter the ship. I saw my friend down there and jumped.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:35 am

They'd caught on and they were flying. Still, I managed to reach another boat and the one I was on still fell. Slaying hordes of men that seemed to proceed infinitely from the shuips's bowels, I vaulted over the bow and began running down the rops, aiming for the dragon with my crossbow. The bolts bounced off harmlessly and it tried to shale me off, but I stayed on till I reached th head. I smashed downwards with my hammer.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:44 am

I saw the dragons head snap back and the ship began to fall back to the planet.. I grabbed a rope and swung down, sawing through the air downwards. I hed out my hand to my friend hoping he would catch it before falling unexcapable to the planet's surface.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:48 am

My hand found mycomrade. I had to drop my hammer but it was worth my life. Through sheer luck it took out another dragon on the way down. At the end o the rope's swing, I leapt off and drew my sword, stabbing downwards right through another ship. Fortunately I stopped on the lowest level, rather than falling to my doom...again.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:56 am

I was alone again on a diffrent boat and as I glanced for my friend I was hit over the head. large black dots filled my vision and my wold was black and I sank into unconchesnouse.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:18 am

I made my way between boats, killing as many foes as I could with my greatsword. Eventually I made it on to the boat my friend was on. Standing over him, I began swinging my sword in circular motions, occasionally smashing down on the head of one of my foes. When the area was clear,I slung him over my shoulder and began heading towards our own boats.

I leapt from the side of the boat we were on and landed on one of our support boats that was waiting below. Recovering from the jarring shock of the landing, I handed my comrade over to the onboard medics, waiting a moment as they examined my legs. After this, I allowed the mages on board to throw me back up to the action. Pulling out my crossbow I shot at some of the wretched opponents before landing back on the boat I'd just left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EPIC story   The EPIC story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The EPIC story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2