Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Backstage in the Second Round

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Name: Anatius
Super Charge:
Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:31 am

I nod "have you actually seen him fight? I always seem to miss it and see him exit"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue146/150Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:34 am

"Indeed, myself also. Apparently according to Aamir he was carrying a radio on his belt. But something seems off about him...and I can't place it."
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:37 am

"a radio, it would be pretty standard practice if he was in a guild" I put my bag onto one side ((well hang it of a rope)) "but still, yeah... there sure is something wierd about him"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/100Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue146/150Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:39 am

"Yeah...well, I'll see in my match, I guess."

I start rearranging my belt, and read through a system mail about some minor tweaks to the landscape - quite boring.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:41 am

I set up my hamock ready for bed "what about these BOTS.. what is our next mve?"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:50 am

"I've been thinking on this for days. I don't have a clue what they want. I hope to get some answers from ColdShield, but if I can't then we'll just ha--ARGH!"

The sudden feeling in my head, like I'd been hit with an axe. I clutch it, falling, collapsing. Everything goes black...

I'm back in the vision. I see the virus, in all its glory. Presuming I'm right about this cuntinuity, chances are this is before King ever found it. I see...a ruined chamber. A lock. The virus is in there...it looks like it's been trapped for some time, forgotten.

I see The World around, beginning, slowly, to somehow...retract. The mansion suddenly vanishes, and I can see streams of code...

A flash. I'm back in my body. I look around. What's going on...and yet I think I have an idea. I attempt to regain my bearings.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:53 am

I imediatly jumped down after smiley, He was flailing his limbs and bableing, then he looked dazed "what happened, annother vision?"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:55 am

I start to regain my focus. "Yes, it was." I fill in Anatius as best as possible. "The situation is becoming interesting, I think I know what's going on a bit better. I need to speak to UltraZ...let me know when you see him." Tired, I lie back on the hammock. "Feel free to ask any questions, I'll try and explain."
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:58 am

I shake my head slowly "this is big, clearly it's beenstewing for a lon time.. all this build up, but for what? virus?"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:59 am

"...by the looks of it, the virus has been here since before the mansion was even built. I'd say there's even a chance it's been here since the game's start. ANd that makes me seriously wonder about its origins."
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:03 am

"maybe it was made as the ultimate evil, A final boss for the game that they would release whrn players were experienced enough to fight it"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:05 am

"IT's always possible...but that doesn't explain its unique effects on people out of the game. I...*yaaaawn*..."

I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 am

I poke the sleeping Smiley. "Word is, you wanted to see me."
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:59 am

I awake, a little groggily. "Hm? Wait, don't you have a match?"
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:59 am

"I imagine this is more important. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:01 am

"To be honest, I want to ask you some difficult questions. I trust everyone within my "group" but nobody outside it to know what I think I know...and hopefully you'll feel the same. So how do you want to do this?" I sit up in the hammock, ready to stand up.
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:02 am

"You certainly seem confident this is important. Do you want to talk about it now, or wait until things even out a bit with the tournament?"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:04 am

"...Yeah, I'll wait...but can you push my match forward? We're making no progress."
Back to top Go down
UltraZ
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Name:
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:05 am

"I've had the same request from the other side, too...of course. I'll arrange it immediately."
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 am

"Thank you. I just want to talk to my friends and I'll be out as soon as I'm done." I stand up, and look around for Aamir. He's the one I want to speak to.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 am

I heard talking and awoke to see smiley and ultra Z "what'sup" I said whilst yawning
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:39 am

"He's brought forward my match with ColdShield."
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:39 pm

((Events have progressed. This topic is not where the story is. It's on Match Brought Forward now. It'll return to main plotline topic soon. LOCK.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage in the Second Round   Backstage in the Second Round - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backstage in the Second Round
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3