Twilight's Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight's Fate

umm...blah?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Name: Anatius
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:06 am

I set off leading the way, it would take afew minutes to get there so I steared toward smiley and drifted back to see him face to face, over the wind and the sound of the bords I ask "so what do you think of these people if anything?" "have you ever heard of them before?"

Last edited by Anatius on Fri May 14, 2010 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Name: Valeron Shadowfire
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/100The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue146/150The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:09 am

"It's obvious they're quite a large group, as it sounds like they have multiple bases just in the north. We only know of three people... but I get the feeling none of them have any particular power."

I barrel-roll to dodge a tree.

"I don't know how many there are but I'd say whatever they're planning must be big. Maybe we'll find clues in this base...until then I can only imagine."
Back to top Go down
https://twilightsfate.forumotion.co.uk
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:17 am

I saw the futeristic zone in the distance, the buildings were tall and mechanical, the main city was big and I found ravedating it difficult, I lead the others straight through it and out the other side, I was headed for a small village to the north west, we soon got wthin afew hundred meters of the place, I stoped halding up my right fist to signal the others to do so as well. I dismounted and pulled out my futeristic banoculars, I put them onto the biological setting and imediatly I saw them. there were 2 guards faceing up and doen infront of a door. The town has around 5 buildings in it and one we were after looked to be mostly underground. It looked like a proper base with the guards and all. I looked to smiley hading him the banoculars saying "I think we've found it.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/100The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue146/150The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (146/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:20 am

I kneel down, eyeing up the first guard. He looks the part. "Yes, I'd say this is it. Do you have anything...quiet?"

((In terms of attacks, that is))
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:23 am

"yes" I said "When I logged on I didn't realide My gun was an uzi wo I baught myself a cross bow" I pulled it our and tryed aimng it, I looked to smiley "he's in range" I said
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:24 am

"Take the far one. Now!" I lodge a shuriken into the neck of the nearest.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:27 am

as he through the shuriken I aimed and fired to the neck.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:30 am

Double takedown. By the time the guards fell I'd run halfway to the door. I rolled alongside it and listened at the door. I could hear voices but they were indistinguishable.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:36 am

I to try to listen, it wasn't working. I whisper to smiley "well we need infomation and you said yourself that this may be a trap so trap or not we should go in"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:37 am

"Indeed. Help me open these doors."

I grab the left door and try to yank it to one side... it budges slightly but seems to be magnetically fastened to the right.

"I can't move it on my own...!"
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:40 am

With smiley pulling the doors slightly open I jam my sword into the gap "smiley help we pull" I pull sideways to lever the door open, it din't work "smiley I need some help"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:42 am

I push the reverse flat side of the sword and the door opens a little more, then flies open as soon as the magnet is out of range. "Whew... let's go in. Quietly."
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:45 am

I draw my cross bow and follow smiley in, it was dark inside and perfect for an ambush 2you go ahead I'll cover you" I said to smiley, I also handed him a headset along with one to BANE and one to suburb, oh **** I had lost one "sorry assassin"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:48 am

"Ah, sweet." I whispered down the headset. "This'll help."

I walked down the dark corridors, following the source of the voice. I briefly looked down any turnings and moved bpast them, heading constantly towards the sounds I could hear. Eventually I came to a doorway which had a slight green glow...and peeking inside, I saw what appeared to be a console. I read the words on the screen aloud:

"SERVICE COMPLETE. TERMINAL HAS CEASED OPERATION."

It wouldn't respond to any keypresses I tried.

"Hey, guys. I think this may be a part of this so-called 'plan'..."
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:52 am

I walked along around 20 feet behind smiley my crossbow aimed at him "go ahead I watch out as you wnter the room"My finger was up against the trigger the bolt loaded, we were ready I wispered into my microphone "GO"
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:54 am

Diving in, I rolled to behind the console and began inspecting the wires. This wasn't technology I'd ever seen before; the design was archaic but it probably worked fantastically. I dusted off a panel and lifted it, but it was very dark: I began to extend my sword, just enough to make it emit a glow. Of course, it also made a quiet hum. I could see a code in the panel, and I read it out over the comm. "Try putting this into the console."
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:58 am

I walked in slowly and inspected the room, only then did I lower my guard, I did as smiley said finding the keyboard surprisingly useful.
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:16 am

I walk around the front to see Anatius inputting the final digit.

The screen flickers off and when it comes back on a new message reads:

"SYSTEM REINITIALISED. REVIEW DATA? Y/N"

I press H for help but the line comes up again: "Y/N"

"Nothing to lose, eh, guys?" I prod Y.

The screen fills with data.

"InputName:User004"
"Nickname:NorthStationmaster"
"Date:120510"
"Location:DeepStation"
"Purpose:Sonar"

Then a gap, and a section in plain text:

"Final log. This station has served its purpose, triangulation was successful. We're moving out to ReliefStation and sending our data ahead to MapRoom. We'll leave the base as a decoy room and EoS this terminal. Nobody'll be able to use it then so we'll be safe. We move out in thirty minutes."

I finished reading the screen's contents and fell silent, deep in thought. The screen turned off, to conserve power.
Back to top Go down
Anatius
Polar Kamrous
Polar Kamrous
Anatius

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:31 am

"this is big" I say, I press enter to turn the screen back on, I look to see a bar, I type the word "plan" into it...
no result
I type member in
"reasults 4, do you wish to read Y/N?"
I press Y

"GunMetal, SteelEye, SmoothNavigator, ColdShield"

"who are these people. And what are their roles" I ask
I felt like we had just scraped the surface of their doings
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:25 pm

I scan the screen. The four names mentioned before were at the top, with a list of rudimentary positions (Stationmasters and the like) listed.

I jotted down the fo names and pulled up the keyboard. I typed in "info"...

and the computer's tech specs came up.

I typed in "hidden" and a password box appeared. Unfortunately I have no idea what the password is and there's no port to insert a cracking device even if I could have one.

I then type in "commands" and the list of commands comes up. We've tried all of them except EoS, but I could guess what that would do and I didn't want to have to do that.

I turn off the screen and walk out of the room, again following the voices. It seems we were not detected.
Back to top Go down
who?
Guardian
Guardian
who?

Character sheet
Name: who?
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1000/100The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:26 pm

i looked at the computer and pulled the back of it wher i saw the mother board i umplugged it and attatched it to my compuer
loadding...
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:30 pm

A small noise was being emitted from the mobo. "Warning, abnormal system configuration detected. Erasing data."

The light on the mobo that indicates data is stred on it went blank. The entire terminal then combusted spontaneously.

"Well, that's just fantastic. That was probably our best chance of learning about them. Now let's go before the other computers get alerted."

The fire died out and no electrical components remained. Even if we would have been able to trace the signal, it would be impossible now.

I walked out and continued to follow the voices.
Back to top Go down
who?
Guardian
Guardian
who?

Character sheet
Super Charge:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1000/100The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
HP:
The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:31 pm

i looked at the remains and bieng a bomb expert i knew there wasnt enough room for information storage and a bomb in there i looked at my computer and saw that just before the mother bopard had exploded it found no info on there. i picked up the computer and took it to my old computer friend
Back to top Go down
who?
Guardian
Guardian
who?

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:31 pm

i looked at the remains and bieng a bomb expert i knew there wasnt enough room for information storage and a bomb in there i looked at my computer and saw that just before the mother bopard had exploded it found no info on there. i picked up the computer and took it to my old computer friend
Back to top Go down
smileyrandom
Guardian
Guardian
smileyrandom

Character sheet
Super Charge:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:35 pm

-Computer guy: "I don't know what you expected to find. Motherboards don't store data, you've been conned."

...I reach the end of the corridor and open the door an inch. Inside I see a tape recorder, playing a song on loop. "It seems that there's nothing else in the base. We've found all we can. Unfortunately the passworded data was...lost? I personally think it was serverside but it's impossible for us to find the server now our only connection has been destroyed. I believe our best course of action would be to investigate the bases to the south, east and wes--"

I clutch my arm, pain searing through it. "Damn it! What's going on...? I'll go see a doctor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)   The Plotline (Post your story continuation here) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plotline (Post your story continuation here)
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next